Reviews for Whitewater
Minerva Tree chapter 32 . 5/25/2009
Oh my gods, I love this story. I've been reading it constantly for about the past week ,and I have yet to get tired of it. This is AWESOME!
Denalien chapter 32 . 4/1/2009

Martin Tarin chapter 32 . 1/16/2009
Sorry to hear about the instructor, always hurts to lose a good one. But my dear, you have nearly had me rolling on the floor in public laughing at some of the things in this series of yours. Plus you've introduced me to Great Big Sea, and there are few things better than hilarity and good music. May your pen never be blunted and the inkwell never dry. Thanks for brightening up my days.
Cylor chapter 31 . 9/20/2008
This isn't technically a story review (although I'm still enjoying the hell out of Whitewater, just haven't finished all of it) but I just wanted to say this.

From your disclaimer:

"Just in case I don't before I have to study like mad (again), thank you Cylor, you have no idea how good your last review made me feel. It made an otherwise lousy day very, very good."

I know it's been quite a while since you wrote that, and I didn't notice it until now, but let me just say I'm greatly relieved. To be honest I was kind of worried that the review in question had creeped you out or something...guess I simply hadn't looked in the right place to see your response.

Anyway...much obliged, and it remains the honest and unembellished truth.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
I love these! They're amazing!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
(I'm back) Brilliant! I loved the "We Are One" thing!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Very nice so far. I want to read the rest but I have to go...I'll read the rest later.
Zirra Nova chapter 32 . 5/7/2008
First...your life sounds intensely interesting. X3

Second...I want to try everything you've said...if only I had enough bedding. XI

And finally...I love these thing. X3 Absolutely. They are wonderful pick-me ups...even some of the sadder ones... And so much fun to imagine... X3 I must now go find those chapters for which I will be forced to attempt to do fanarts. ...Just don't hold yer breath waiting for said I'm a notoriously good procrastinator. X3

Ta! *darts off in search of more amusement*
Zirra Nova chapter 15 . 5/5/2008

Zirra Nova chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
Just had to comment on this one, though I'm no where near the end. X3

Yes...Peter Pan is real, as is Neverland. That's a fact. And Hook was a great show, though it's sad what happened to Rufio. T..T ..

This fic is great, and everyone is very well written. w Now.. to continue reading...but first.

Bangerang! w
MoonlightWander chapter 32 . 5/3/2008
This story is amazing. I've lost count of the amount of times it's made me laugh out loud or just think about things that have never crossed my mind before. I started reading it during a particularly unhappy time of my life and for some reason, it seemed to make the world look just a little bit brighter. Thank you for that :)
Raven's Secret chapter 32 . 3/31/2008
This is a great fanfic. Very well written, and quite hilarious. Oh, and I have some stuff I want to add to Beast Boy's List.

1. Beast Boy is not allowed to put CD's in the microwave just because he saw it on Myth Busters.

2. Beast Boy is not allowed to put eggs or soap in the microwave.

3. Beast Boy is not allowed to go anywhere near the microwave.

4. Beast Boy is not allowed to replace all the lights in Titans Tower with strobe lights.

5. Beast Boy is not allowed to test the spells on Harry Potter.

6. Beast Boy is not allowed to make a homemade flame thrower with Starfire's hair spray and a lighter.

7. Beast Boy is not allowed to make a homemade flame thrower with a squirt gun that shoots gasoline, either.
Mariah chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
"We Are One" is probably one of the most touching (for me, anyways) one-shots I've ever read. Seriously.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really enjoy reading these, sometimes you just have to wonder at what goes on behind the scenes (so to speak). Great Job!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 32 . 2/20/2008
So I've just finished reading the second part of this story an, just like the first, it's insanely good! You want constructive critisicm, but there isn't anything that I can find that needs fixing. I really like your writing style! The one thing I could probably point out is that about half of these stories can be placed into one of 2 categories, but then, the details make it so interesting it doesn't matter that Beast Boy is an idiot in all of them (but we still love him, of course!)

Oh, and thank you so much for the kind review replies! They were really nice!

My additions to the List (I hope this doesn't add too much more to your load!)

- You are not allowed to use pages from Raven's books to start a bonfire in the common room, regardless of how cold it is.

-You are not allowed to use any papers from the evidence room to start a bonfire either; in fact, you're not allowed within a 10 yard radius of the evidence room without supervision

- You are not allowed to babysit Melvin, Timmy, or Teether without supervision (Note: Starfire cannot be the supervisior)

-You are not Manic the Hedgehog, and no amount of Robin's hairgel or drum banging will make you Manic the Hedgehog, so give it up.

- You are not allowed to be in possession of blue paint, regardless of the reason (Mas Y Menos did not appreciate being Sonic the Hedgehog for a day, and neither did Kid Flash)

-Changing the color of Raven's cloak will not change her personality in the real world, regardless of what happens in Nevermore

- You are not allowed to pretend you're a crazy rabid squirrel in the park, even when it is April Fool's Day
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »