Reviews for Whitewater
Cylor chapter 31 . 9/20/2008
This isn't technically a story review (although I'm still enjoying the hell out of Whitewater, just haven't finished all of it) but I just wanted to say this.

From your disclaimer:

"Just in case I don't before I have to study like mad (again), thank you Cylor, you have no idea how good your last review made me feel. It made an otherwise lousy day very, very good."

I know it's been quite a while since you wrote that, and I didn't notice it until now, but let me just say I'm greatly relieved. To be honest I was kind of worried that the review in question had creeped you out or something...guess I simply hadn't looked in the right place to see your response.

Anyway...much obliged, and it remains the honest and unembellished truth.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
I love these! They're amazing!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
(I'm back) Brilliant! I loved the "We Are One" thing!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Very nice so far. I want to read the rest but I have to go...I'll read the rest later.
Zirra Nova chapter 32 . 5/7/2008
First...your life sounds intensely interesting. X3

Second...I want to try everything you've said...if only I had enough bedding. XI

And finally...I love these thing. X3 Absolutely. They are wonderful pick-me ups...even some of the sadder ones... And so much fun to imagine... X3 I must now go find those chapters for which I will be forced to attempt to do fanarts. ...Just don't hold yer breath waiting for said I'm a notoriously good procrastinator. X3

Ta! *darts off in search of more amusement*
Zirra Nova chapter 15 . 5/5/2008

Zirra Nova chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
Just had to comment on this one, though I'm no where near the end. X3

Yes...Peter Pan is real, as is Neverland. That's a fact. And Hook was a great show, though it's sad what happened to Rufio. T..T ..

This fic is great, and everyone is very well written. w Now.. to continue reading...but first.

Bangerang! w
MoonlightWander chapter 32 . 5/3/2008
This story is amazing. I've lost count of the amount of times it's made me laugh out loud or just think about things that have never crossed my mind before. I started reading it during a particularly unhappy time of my life and for some reason, it seemed to make the world look just a little bit brighter. Thank you for that :)
Raven's Secret chapter 32 . 3/31/2008
This is a great fanfic. Very well written, and quite hilarious. Oh, and I have some stuff I want to add to Beast Boy's List.

1. Beast Boy is not allowed to put CD's in the microwave just because he saw it on Myth Busters.

2. Beast Boy is not allowed to put eggs or soap in the microwave.

3. Beast Boy is not allowed to go anywhere near the microwave.

4. Beast Boy is not allowed to replace all the lights in Titans Tower with strobe lights.

5. Beast Boy is not allowed to test the spells on Harry Potter.

6. Beast Boy is not allowed to make a homemade flame thrower with Starfire's hair spray and a lighter.

7. Beast Boy is not allowed to make a homemade flame thrower with a squirt gun that shoots gasoline, either.
Mariah chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
"We Are One" is probably one of the most touching (for me, anyways) one-shots I've ever read. Seriously.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really enjoy reading these, sometimes you just have to wonder at what goes on behind the scenes (so to speak). Great Job!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 32 . 2/20/2008
So I've just finished reading the second part of this story an, just like the first, it's insanely good! You want constructive critisicm, but there isn't anything that I can find that needs fixing. I really like your writing style! The one thing I could probably point out is that about half of these stories can be placed into one of 2 categories, but then, the details make it so interesting it doesn't matter that Beast Boy is an idiot in all of them (but we still love him, of course!)

Oh, and thank you so much for the kind review replies! They were really nice!

My additions to the List (I hope this doesn't add too much more to your load!)

- You are not allowed to use pages from Raven's books to start a bonfire in the common room, regardless of how cold it is.

-You are not allowed to use any papers from the evidence room to start a bonfire either; in fact, you're not allowed within a 10 yard radius of the evidence room without supervision

- You are not allowed to babysit Melvin, Timmy, or Teether without supervision (Note: Starfire cannot be the supervisior)

-You are not Manic the Hedgehog, and no amount of Robin's hairgel or drum banging will make you Manic the Hedgehog, so give it up.

- You are not allowed to be in possession of blue paint, regardless of the reason (Mas Y Menos did not appreciate being Sonic the Hedgehog for a day, and neither did Kid Flash)

-Changing the color of Raven's cloak will not change her personality in the real world, regardless of what happens in Nevermore

- You are not allowed to pretend you're a crazy rabid squirrel in the park, even when it is April Fool's Day
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
Wow, this is some really amazing stuff! I am absolutely loving this fic for several reasons, it's funny, it's true to the characters, it's serious when it needs to be, and best of all it's a thrill to read. I can't help but notice that up to this point (Chapter 19) it's been pretty Beast Boy centric, but I can't say that I mind at all, he is the funniest of the pack.

There's alot of little things I wanted to make silly comments on, but I can't remember them all, so I'm definetely going to agree with Beast Boy on wishing to know the Beast's real name (it's been bothering me for a long time, not knowing...), I'm going to say that BB and caffeine shouldn't be allowed near each other except when there is no chance of enemy attack because it's actually quite entertaining, and I love the running Beast Boy list, and will try to come up with something for it!

Expect another review to this fic within the next few days, because I just need a small break before I can continue reading it (too much all at once can really hurt your brain).

Great Work! You're amazing!

Ocean's pebble chapter 32 . 2/7/2008
Am I allowed to hire you to write for me?

This is really good, some parts are 'ribs-pain-too-much-laughing', and others make you think.

It's totally random.

It's wicked awesome.
theredrobin chapter 32 . 2/6/2008
I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost someone close to you. It's nice to see you're still alive and writing, but I understand completely about trying to find time between everything else that has to be done.

“Something Stupid” is so very sweet, and I can totally see Beast Boy doing something like that for Raven. God, I love them as a couple. :3

“Oh, Susanna” was random but great. Kid Flash would be the one to choose to sing that song in public.

Glad to see an update from you again and I’m waiting eagerly for the next one.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »