Reviews for Whitewater
undoingtech chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
We Are One: Well that was uh... different. And yes, it was cheesy, but have to admit that the song and the titans match well. Raven's line was dark yet inquisitive. Loved it.

Wish Granted: Who was BB talking to? Starfire? Terra? I really liked the wished, but I liked the comebacks for the wished even more! Clever, clever, clever.

Waking Life: I suppose it makes sense, a little. Hell, this is fanfiction. I do not know if this matches the Teen Titans universe and characters, so I will just assume that it does. I have no major problem with this one.

I really enjoy your writing. It is actually quite refreshing to read short stories since I have been reading very long ones lately. The biggest problem that I have with short stories is that they can usually only show character, rather than develop it. The other problem that I can think of currently is that these stories do not really connect to each other, other than they all have the teen titans in them. Oh well. Every medium has restrictions.
undoingtech chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
009, 012, and 014 are unrealistic to me. They are all nice stories, but those three kind of don't work for me.

No typos! You have no idea how happy that makes me. :)

I think 007 and 011 were the most interesting to me. It really amazes me how much information is conveyed through these short moments. They really get the message to sick in.

007: Well done. Soooo well done. I like how you showed the similarities and the differences between the titans simply by examining their hands. I really like it, but I am unsure why. I cannot explain in any other way why this is good to me. Oh well.

011: I can totally see that happening. I actually wish that scene was in the Teen Titans TV series. The only problem I have with it is you did not explain how Raven knew Terra remembered. How does Raven know? Oh well. Even without that explanation, I would still like to have that scene in Teen Titans.
undoingtech chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Hooray for action! Clever action at that! This is fairly simple. Not much character emphasis. I really like the birthday ideas, especially laser tag! The use of powers just makes it even more exciting!

This was very fun to read. AND NO TYPOS! YYAYAYAYAYAY!

Well done.
undoingtech chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Wow. These are like the short shorts of short stories!

002 Shows your understanding of at least part of Robin and BB's characters.

003 I did not really get it. There I am not so good with such little content. It is just my preference.

004 HHAHAHHA. Cyborg was right. Other than the Titan's rooms, they do not have much privacy.

005 Sweet. Not like the awesome sweet, but more like you-just-did-something-really-nice sweet.

I am really having a hard time review these short ones. I still enjoy reading them though. It is cool to see what could have happened between the scenes. :)
undoingtech chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I certainly have never read a fanfiction quite like this, and I am not sure what to think of it. I suppose that the idea behind these "short stories" or "implied scenes" is similar to the great and epic Stories Never Told. However this story is quite different.

For example, there is no action in this story. The closest thing to action in this story is Raven and BB fighting. This is really more of a nitpick rather than a huge flaw. In my opinion, having any amount of action brings the story to life a bit more. NITPICK

The fact that BB was living in the park is believable. That fact that Raven let him stay in her apartment so long is not very believable.

Both characters seem to be written fairly well. I cannot stand to read stories in which the characters are written poorly or are not in character at all.

All in all, this story just seems like a lot of fluff. I suppose that is what it should be... eh maybe. I wish there was more interaction shown between Raven and BB. This short story could have been better, but it also could have been soooo utterly bad!

I am neutral towards this story. I do not deem it amazing nor horrible.
Ashen Author chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
123. This was not what I expected was about what happened after the Titans were taken, right? That's a really neat idea.
A few BB suggestions:
Beast boy is not allowed to imitate King Kong. Or a giant preying mantis. Or Cthulu.
Frankenstein is permissable, though.
BB may not repay grudges by turning into mosquitos, lice, fleas, or ticks.
BB may not turn into a parrotfish...on second thought, he can do it if he can live with switching gender.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 32 . 4/26/2013

Wait. That's it?

Awwww... I was truly enjoying this piece of work. It was loving, funny, carefully written, and it felt as if you poured your heart and soul in it.

Well, I thank you. It was wonderful, the entire time.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Cool Story!
Ren O'neil chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
why did you stop updating? You are good at writing and you are an amazing teen titan story creator. please continue.
BlueCowl54 chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
I don't believe time heals wounds, but it certainly makes whatever happened fade slightly. I think your writing's awesome _ and you're rather creative in turning personal experiences into Teen Titans stories.
BlueCowl54 chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Beast Boy is not allowed to attempt to stick a quarter into Cyborg and then complain about how the 'vending machine' won't work.
Beast Boy is not allowed to hang mistletoe ever, due to an incident involving Starfire, Raven and a very shocked Robin.
Beast Boy is not allowed to convince Starfire to kiss anyone she finds beneath a mistletoe.
Beast Boy is not allowed to follow Starfire and Robin's patrol.
Beast Boy is not allowed to get into Raven's mirror and try to bring Happy back with him so that in a technical way he has succeeded in getting Raven to 'play' a video game.
Beast Boy is not allowed to follow Robin and sing "Nananananananana Batman!" constantly.
Beast Boy is not allowed to try to get a petition that will allow the Titans to have an underground cave and poles.
Beast Boy is not allowed to drive the T-Car, the Rcycle, or fly on the Book of Azar.
Beast Boy is not allowed to forward Fanfictions about Raven and Jinx in a romantic relationship to Raven or anyone.
Beast Boy is not allowed to buy dog treats and convince Starfire to make him do tricks.
Beast Boy in no way, shape, or form is allowed to convince (blackmail) Raven into wearing a ridiculous halloween costume due to the fact she nearly destroyed the Tower once she saw last year's costume; Brittany Spears.
BlueCowl54 chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Beast Boy is no longer allowed to take one of the books Raven has sat down and convienently 'misplace' it.
highvoltge17 chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
So after reading all this I have to say I love these stories. They're funny, sweet and just all around great, I particularly love the ones with bb and Rae especially something stupid that was very sweet. Anyways your a really good writer and I hope that when you have an opportunity that you will write more of these stories.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Very sweet, almost always fun.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »