Reviews for Whitewater
BlueCowl54 chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Beast Boy is not allowed to attempt to stick a quarter into Cyborg and then complain about how the 'vending machine' won't work.
Beast Boy is not allowed to hang mistletoe ever, due to an incident involving Starfire, Raven and a very shocked Robin.
Beast Boy is not allowed to convince Starfire to kiss anyone she finds beneath a mistletoe.
Beast Boy is not allowed to follow Starfire and Robin's patrol.
Beast Boy is not allowed to get into Raven's mirror and try to bring Happy back with him so that in a technical way he has succeeded in getting Raven to 'play' a video game.
Beast Boy is not allowed to follow Robin and sing "Nananananananana Batman!" constantly.
Beast Boy is not allowed to try to get a petition that will allow the Titans to have an underground cave and poles.
Beast Boy is not allowed to drive the T-Car, the Rcycle, or fly on the Book of Azar.
Beast Boy is not allowed to forward Fanfictions about Raven and Jinx in a romantic relationship to Raven or anyone.
Beast Boy is not allowed to buy dog treats and convince Starfire to make him do tricks.
Beast Boy in no way, shape, or form is allowed to convince (blackmail) Raven into wearing a ridiculous halloween costume due to the fact she nearly destroyed the Tower once she saw last year's costume; Brittany Spears.
BlueCowl54 chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Beast Boy is no longer allowed to take one of the books Raven has sat down and convienently 'misplace' it.
highvoltge17 chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
So after reading all this I have to say I love these stories. They're funny, sweet and just all around great, I particularly love the ones with bb and Rae especially something stupid that was very sweet. Anyways your a really good writer and I hope that when you have an opportunity that you will write more of these stories.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Very sweet, almost always fun.
Eilicec chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I really liked this one XD
Just out of curiosity your own cars name is Dragons burn? Or have I misunderstood the meaning? (sorry I'm danish, whish means I can guess (most of the time) the meaning behind the norwegian) But my norwegian is not good, but I like the language, which is why I ask XD
But to return to your story. I really like it XD Keep up the good work XD
DreamerAtDawn chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
i loved that :)
Red Sky at Morning chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
I don't think I have ever giggled so much in life. My sister was in the next room listening to it and actually came in to find out what was so funny. If there are awards for humor, you've earned at least one multiple times over. I look forward to seeing more of these mini-stories.
2-shadows chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
"...after some digging around on the internet they found out it was Swahili.

Roughly translated, it meant 'Raven.'"

A lot of these get to me, but somehow this one just seemed particularly incredible. Granted, I'm only halfway through, but still.
And Beast Boy does know some Norwegian, doesn't he? He was trying to teach it to Raven at 3 am
writewords chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
Arghhh, so good:D
sessha16 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
...this nearly made me laugh out loud in the office when everybody was busy doing their jobs - silently... ;
lealila chapter 32 . 8/22/2012
I just spent the last two and a half hours reading this, and I must say, I enjoyed every minute. I really liked the humour in all of them (even in the drama shots, there was still some humour); also liked Beast Boy: you write him so well, and I feel more connected to him than ever. The inclusion of every day games and songs and items made the Teen Titans more like teens. Raven and Beast Boy's interactions were great-I especially liked Beast Boy proving to her that Peter Pan *does* exsist. ('Cause he really does).

Thanks for sharing.
Jozefski chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
What an enthralling, shrewd, and sparkling series this is! No other fic emphasizes and expounds upon the power of friendship more than this fic does. The colossal amount of effort and understanding that went into this story is inestimable. Each and every titan is captured perfectly! Cyborg is the fun-loving and protective big bro of the team, Stafire is the naive and dotting elder sister, Robin is the irascible and overbearing father-type, Raven's as sarcastic and blasé as ever...Oh! And let's not forget the lil green bean! Beast Boy's innocence and complete honesty struck a chord with me. He's just so damn cute in this fic! He really stole the spotlight in this story. Anyway, I LURVED THIS WIT ALL MEH HERTS!
narutodippy chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
Always a joy to read these. Always impossibly difficult to draw myself away at a decent hour, but alas, I do need my sleep. Until tomorrow.
narutodippy chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Somehow, this made me very sad. It sounds familiar somehow.
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 32 . 6/22/2012
Wowowow! I never thought I'd reach the stopping point without you keeping up the updating! WOW!

I personally love these stories, especially all the Peter Pan stuff and all the other childhood refs! :D hahaha and ALL the BB stuff not to do XD

:D I'm really looking forward to continue reading! You're an awesome author!

-DMRA