Reviews for Whitewater
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
AWW...that was adorable. I liked how you fleshed out GO! and gave it more depth. Great job on the dialogue and BB and Raven's characterizations. I could definitely see him roughing it out in the wilderness because he had nobody to turn to and her being the practical one. Great job on the imagery and I loved how it ended with her asking to have her room next to his; VERY cute. Keep up the great work!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Cute drabbles. I liked the first one and how BB and Robin seemd to be getting along. They're always at odds in most stories, I like the idea of them relating on such a sensitive issue. The bit wiht Robin trying to write a note for Star was hillarious, I loved his last line of dialogue. VERY cute scene during snowblind. Keep up the great work!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
HA...very cute. Interesting concept for the story. I liked how it was mostly from Raven's POV. Great job on the imagery during the gun battles. Very well done. Loved the dialogue too. Keep up the good work!
Kayasuri-n chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
I'm giggling at the idea of the Titans playing laser tag for Beast Boy's birthday. And enjoying the mental image.

I'm going to keep an eye on this... it's going in my favorites.
roniloveu chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
aw

these r cute

ilik cy's ending comment to robin in 004

and the major bb/rae in 005
lesjeux chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Nice 'fighting' scene, and Robin really is brilliant but I don't like him much. Good one!]
lesjeux chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
The Valentines one was funny, and the last one was cute. I think soymilk can go bad, I hate milk too. I mean, the smell just makes me want to throw up.0_o
lesjeux chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It's really sweet, loved it!
Smirks of Apathy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Definitely well written. I'm glad you know its unlikely, because it is. However, its definitely cute, and this is coming from a non-shipper. Some facts dont match up though, because Ravens room is on a different floor than Beast Boy's [in the show] and several other things, but ignoring that, this went well. I look forward to reading more stuff from you.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
COOL...this was very interesting. I couldn't help wondering after I watched the episode 'Titans go' where Beastboy and Raven had been or how long Beastboy had been on his own. This was very interesting and brought a small yet satisfied smile to my face. LOVE 'One Which Makes The Heart Run Over'...BTW..._.
ShinobiCyrus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sorry I haven't replyed with that joint TT story, it's in wps format, and the only computer in this house that can read it is already on its way to Minnesota.

I bow to the Queen of Titans,

-Your annoying little Bro, Cy
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aww. This was really sweet. I can SO see Raven doing something like letting BB stay with her.

I never really thought about where any of them were living before they had the Tower. Very nicely done. _

I'll definitely be looking forward to updates. Happy writing!

~Sapphiregirl

P.S. I'll be sure to keep in mind your advice about the whitewater rafting-it's something my mom would decide to do.
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i like that. they never really showed what happened after go! right? well i like this idea that this is what happened. and i like the last sentence. i love oneshots, and i think your'e a great writer.
Phazon Droid chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked it. If this is a one shot, it's a good Teen Titans one shot and you nailed Raven's persona right on the head; good job with that. As I've never seen all of the episode Go!, I can't comment on the timelike, so I'll leave that area alone. Beast Boy seemed to be a bit more matured in this episode and wasn't his normal, goofy self, which isn't a bad thing, mind you.

This would serve as a good basis for a BB/Raven fic IF that is your intention. Anyway, really good atmospheric setting for the forest and such, as well as Raven's whole "stay out of my room" thing.

PS- Please read and review my fic "No Turning Back," as I am always looking for feedback from authors.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I really don't have a better term for this story than 'Aw.'

Really this story is beyond cute, and that is completely a compliment. You really know how to pluck the heartstrings of a BB/Rae shipper. Who knows if it really happened like this, but it's fun to wonder, indeed.

Loved this, and hope there are more of these ficlets to come.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41