Reviews for Whitewater
lesjeux chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Nice 'fighting' scene, and Robin really is brilliant but I don't like him much. Good one!]
lesjeux chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
The Valentines one was funny, and the last one was cute. I think soymilk can go bad, I hate milk too. I mean, the smell just makes me want to throw up.0_o
lesjeux chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It's really sweet, loved it!
Smirks of Apathy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Definitely well written. I'm glad you know its unlikely, because it is. However, its definitely cute, and this is coming from a non-shipper. Some facts dont match up though, because Ravens room is on a different floor than Beast Boy's [in the show] and several other things, but ignoring that, this went well. I look forward to reading more stuff from you.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
COOL...this was very interesting. I couldn't help wondering after I watched the episode 'Titans go' where Beastboy and Raven had been or how long Beastboy had been on his own. This was very interesting and brought a small yet satisfied smile to my face. LOVE 'One Which Makes The Heart Run Over'...BTW..._.
ShinobiCyrus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sorry I haven't replyed with that joint TT story, it's in wps format, and the only computer in this house that can read it is already on its way to Minnesota.

I bow to the Queen of Titans,

-Your annoying little Bro, Cy
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aww. This was really sweet. I can SO see Raven doing something like letting BB stay with her.

I never really thought about where any of them were living before they had the Tower. Very nicely done. _

I'll definitely be looking forward to updates. Happy writing!

Sapphiregirl

P.S. I'll be sure to keep in mind your advice about the whitewater rafting-it's something my mom would decide to do.
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i like that. they never really showed what happened after go! right? well i like this idea that this is what happened. and i like the last sentence. i love oneshots, and i think your'e a great writer.
Phazon Droid chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked it. If this is a one shot, it's a good Teen Titans one shot and you nailed Raven's persona right on the head; good job with that. As I've never seen all of the episode Go!, I can't comment on the timelike, so I'll leave that area alone. Beast Boy seemed to be a bit more matured in this episode and wasn't his normal, goofy self, which isn't a bad thing, mind you.

This would serve as a good basis for a BB/Raven fic IF that is your intention. Anyway, really good atmospheric setting for the forest and such, as well as Raven's whole "stay out of my room" thing.

PS- Please read and review my fic "No Turning Back," as I am always looking for feedback from authors.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I really don't have a better term for this story than 'Aw.'

Really this story is beyond cute, and that is completely a compliment. You really know how to pluck the heartstrings of a BB/Rae shipper. Who knows if it really happened like this, but it's fun to wonder, indeed.

Loved this, and hope there are more of these ficlets to come.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41