Reviews for Here With You
Liz chapter 9 . 6/14
Love what you did, making us think raven was going to die, in coma, but didn't, a lot of people in the real naver come out of it at all, but I glade you wote that rave come out of it" hopefully you'll give them their hAppy ending I remember when teen titans was On kids wb and cartoonnetwork, they been thought hell and back lîtraly, I just want then to find the happy ending they deserve, so please if you're not too busy with real life stuff, consider continuing this story until you fish it please don't absolutely abandoned it. You still got the evail crazy fiancé out for revenge for some. Reizson do try to bright to jail, I mean. I like too see beast boy and reven take evil fiancé down together that to me seem storyline really complete, but this is just my opinion you don't have to consider writing more to this or anything.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Aww this was adorable! I loved it, I really loved the fact that the ending was slow like that too it was appropriate considering she's still getting over her heart break from the first time. I almost don't want her to forgive him so easily, but when you truly love someone you could never stay mad at them. Great story, I loved when you brought up the past in perfect moments that went with the present. It got perfectly, you're a great author and I can't wait to read more stories!
- Best Wishes
the cynical critic chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
best story EVER
the cynical critic chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
bb don't do it man talk to rae before it happens
glitterings chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
You mean Tubig?

It means 'water.' XD

-Nami
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Could you please make a sequel?
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
The first chapter was so sad and this one was so cute. I couldn't resist reviewing even though I was trying to hold the reviews all the way to final chapter. This story has been really great thus far and I can't wait to read the next chapter, well chapters lol

~Errant Wrath
Beast Boy12 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
in all opinion i think that it was a great story i even shed a tear here and there, and it was beautiful. WRITE MORE!
archersploosh chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
congrats! i loved it.
Vivian Verbose chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Wow...

That was amazing.

Great grasp on grammar, pretty much no spelling errors, and complete mastery of their characters :D

I loved the story plot, and I hope you write more in the future

-K
Gaxe chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
great story and a lovely ending.
pookie-poo chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
I really liked your story and the ending was ine, actually I agree with you in saying that a dramatic ending wouldn't have been as great, but yea it was nice..(I dont have a wide range of vocabulary.)
la anjita chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Oh! I was so scared that it wouldn't work or that she'd fly away or something...and when, you know, 'raven was dead'...argh! That was sad and made me cry and I loved it and I love you and...and...

*sniffle*

I like happy endings.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
Wow, that was awesome. A truly amazing fic. You're a great writer._
blanklist chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Well my friend, that was very well done for a fanfic. I must say the ending was not too shabby at all. The two seemed to have resovled their issues from the past and Raven seems to have forgiven him. And the line in the end says it all.

Raven thinks they can start over again too. The last few paragraphs were excellent to the storyline. I enjoyed.

I hope you will continue making more fics of Titans.

Ciao for now, -blanklist-

(And may Ben 10 be permanently cancelled. Just a blurb from me).