Reviews for 20truths: Neji and Tenten
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
D'awwww... This melted my heart!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Great story!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Thats adorable! :3
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
French Kiss no Jutsu? LMFAO. I was totally rolling on the floor after almost every reason. LOL! This was hilarious! Loved the ending.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha French kiss no jutsu haha clever
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was amusing, I really like the fact that for once Tenten is discribed as being badass
Mysterious Smiles chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this- a cute twist on a Nejiten tale:)
superfrogsavestokyo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY! haha I loved it! especially number 13 :)
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
OMG OMG OMG! Your story made me cooed and laughed in turns lol! xDDD Oh my stomach hurts... too.. much... laughing... XDDDD
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AHHHHH. FLUFF. I LOVE IT! From the very beginning, when you oh-so-cleverly shot down the typical NejiTen scenario (which echoes the SasuSaku story) down to the very end with Neji's French Kiss no Jutsu, haha. Can just imagine how Neji's drunken conversation with Hiashi went down. OH, AND TENTEN GOING TO TSUNADE AND ASKING IF NEJI HAD HEAD TRAUMA AFTER HE CONFESSED HIS LOVE. THAT WAS JUST... WIN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

(sorry for the massive abuse of caps lock XD)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hahaha, I believe about 20 oneshots are in order to fully elaborate on this fic. :] I particularly love the idea of TenTen thinking Neji's gone loopy for confessing to her. Heheh.
TwIrLiNgInAiR chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is how my fangirl mind saw the relationship of Neji and Tenten. I always imagined him liking her in the academy, and thinking her as his just seemed like something that would happen, and it's nice to see that someone agreed with me :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really liked it. Once again, good job!
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aw, that was so cute! Both hilarious and cute!
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i love the twist of this story. very clever