Reviews for Don't Forget To Swallow
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Clearly one of the best and funniest I've read in a while! I laughed out loud twice hahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice lol
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
awww that was tooo cute and funny
Teppen chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
its awesome
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
funny - and a lil bit sweet
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
sooooo cute:)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
My god if i ever saw that in a grocery store if buy every single one of those fuckers... At a reasonable price if course
It'd be so epic lol
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
funny and hot. (though i wish they did more)

well done!
blag08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
xD Okay, that was quite entertaining, among other things. I nearly choked at the 'cock-flavored noodles' (now wouldn't anyone want some of that?), and I love a good ol' flustered Sasuke.

Grammatical errors galor! I would look over/edit it if you could. There was also OOC-ness on Sasuke's part, but it wasn't enough to make my eye twitch uncomfortably. So not bad.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Only Naruto would have cock flavored noodles XD
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love a flustered Sasuke and a perverted Naruto thus this story is like so friggin awesome! XD XD XD
PervertPrince chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome, dude. There really aren't enough ramen related NaruSasu stories out there.
hakku23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
:QQQQ

awesome
TheZeitgeist chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
MY.

FUC*KING.

GOD.

That was horrible. It... It was like a highway through hell.

Hell! While I was in hell, Hell literally froze over while I was reading this! And I didn't even go past the first paragraph. Tell you what.

If you have an English teacher, Then get a lawyer.

Once you've got a lawyer, SUE HER. Hope you get on to the next train to no-where, Because that is where my brain was (and still, is, thank you so much!) while I was reading this "fic". So just dig an effing hole to China, Settle in a nice little hovel, and shove your pen up your ass, because it belongs there. Just trust me, and do what I say. Humanity will thank you later, when you will be in hell.

Hope I find My lost brain cells,