Reviews for The Diary
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
very cute
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
oh my gosh you shouldn't make this a one shot. It's absolutely good. please countinue
mistyveiledlove chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw that was cute!
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was great! I loved how Ron kept insisting Hermione and Lily were a lot alike because they wouldn't admit their feelings. Good job!
Twilight Fan 101-101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
come on a perfect cliffhanger for a story of romance no one else but the trio knows about! continue the story please
Raj8 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Good but it needs to be longer or make a sequel.
IndyMarionforever chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Great story. You have my 2 favorie couples in HP.
hogwarts-chica-94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
ok

it was really good actually i like the whole thing with lily's diary

but the ending was a tad corny.

and no im not saying YOU cant like H/Hr i just dont lol
EmeraldEyez1728 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Before i review, i just want you to know THIS IS NOT A FLAME. simply a few comments on improvement, from one friendly author to the next. im not trying to bash your writing or anything, its just some helpful don't take it offensively/personally. It's still a good story/plotline, but there's always room for improvement, you kno? I'm not doing this anonymously because you might want to message me back or something.

i can tell that you're obviously a young author, that's for sure, so you've obviously got a lot of potential. The last few lines were cute, but i'm not so sure about the story in general. maybe if you developed it a little bit more so that it doenst feel so rushed, like if you put a few more chapters into it.

Its just the tiniest bit out of cannon, but that can be blamed on the shipping because thats out of cannon (although i prefer harry/hermione to ron/hermione or harry/ginny).

Also, you might want to seperate it into more paragraphs, just so it doesnt look so clustered. and spellcheck is your best friend as an author(well it's my best friend anyway). there werent a lot of spelling mistakes, just a few.

i'm not trying to attack your writing or anything, really! just offering some advice. and if youre in need of a beta, i'd be happy to do it!. alright i'll go now, if you'd like to message me, feel free to

xoxo,

emeraldeyez
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw. too bad they're probably not gonna be a couple.

KKL~
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That's Ron! :-)

Smart enough to understand patterns (he play chess!)... not smart enough to know when to not to talk :-))

Ciao!
The choco-holic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
You just put yourself on deathrow;P
SecretSparkle chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
*clap clap clap clap clap clap* Yay you! that was very good! me just a weensy beensy bit hypers right now! !