Reviews for Shadowed Past
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I crai ;-;
Chrismasters chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I like the start I can't wait to read more of it ;)
lycan13 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I don't hoe this earned an M rating (It's obvisoulsy a K or maybe K). Not the best but not the worst. Keep trying.
tccat chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
should be more for this great story! love it very much
lycan13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The links gone.
Monii4evr chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
aw lance lost his powers :( i enjoyed your fic though. great story
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Must read more
silverwings1986 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
awesome! absolutely!
alexanndria chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I liked this story a lot! Thank you!
Emily chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Yay, love it!
Novice Comic Lover chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Great Story! Don't you just love mixing the comic and the show? I can't decide which I like more, your writing style or your plot. It's a very close tie, maybe with the plot pulling ahead but an inch. I really love the way you incorporated Lockheed, but even more the way you started in present day, filled out the story with the events of the past, and then returned to present day. It can be difficult to tell a decent story when playing around with time, but you handled it very well.

Let me know if you ever write anything else similar to this. I would love to read more.
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
okay, 1. i luvved this story. 2. this is the best story i read all day. 3. u are the greatest writer in the world for writing this story. I luved how u made Logan so protective of Kitty! And he is too, hes like her father. Most stories just do it with him and Rogue or Jubilee, whch I thnk is ridiculous. U did such a good job with the whole romance thng, especially with Lance coming back. 100,0,0,0/100. :)
moonteargirl chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
GOsh this story was so cute! I really like how you incorporated other X-Men issues/plot lines into the X-men Evolution one.

I really wish people would write more like your style and that they didn't just do a wishy-washy job at Shadowcat/Avalanche romance. YAY!
Mika chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
i like it so far. you really made sure to make it sound like her.
AxelXNamine chapter 5 . 10/4/2009