Reviews for Weeknight
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
It would simply be amazing if there was an update! I absolutely loved this story so far.
Nate chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
This is esily one of the top three best Harry potter Fics here. No joke, no exaggeration. Pretty good writting and I love how you're not rushing their relationship. They're also remarkably true to their charcters which is a major factor to a good fic 'cause reading fluff can be fun but it gets tiring real quick.

I give you two thumbs up and a salute _

Keep writing

Cheers
mylilchickadee chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
I like the interaction between the boys. Especially that little glimpse into Draco's mind. It's amazing how you explain the way he works or rationalizes things to himself.

Also, this chapter was great in showing Draco's growing affection shall we call it? to Harry. Even if he denies it.

Anyway, I loved this chapter and look forward to the next!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
Great chaptie! way beyond great actually! XD
mylilchickadee chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
I'm going to start by saying this: I simply do not understand why there are not more reviews for this story! Seriously, it is well-written and engaging, so why there are not more reviews makes no sense to me. That said . .

I'm glad to see Draco's prespective on the situation. We havn't seen for a while what he thinks of Harry, but now he seems just as awkward and uncomfortable. Even though we'd probably never know that without seeing into his head. Always scowling, that one.

I like the idea that books can breathe. In the wizarding world, they probably can, but still.

And now I give a cheer for Hermione, ever the observant girl!

Keep up the good work. :)
xfilesoc chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Wow very good fanfic! pleases up date soon!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
kawaii! (cute)

that was awesome keep it up! :D

XD
mylilchickadee chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
So much happened in this chapter!

I am very glad that Harry finally got to see Draco. His preoccupation and distress is so sweet and telling of his deeper emotions. And I hate Snape right now too. Though he is acting very Snapey and that's good. And at least he is showing some affection for poor damaged Draco. Shows that he's human, even if it is really deep down.

I'm sure Hermione suspects something and I'll bet she'll play a bigger role in all this. I'm curious to see what she'll do. And Ron, too! He doesn't seem too bad, so hopefully it will all work out.

The way everything Harry is doing somehow focuses on Draco, but in that back-handed way is handled really well. Without being blunt, you make it clear what he's feeling.

And I like the way you use all the opposing things like hot and cold.

I look forwrad to the next chapter! :)
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
i love your story so much. you are such a talented writer! :D

please update ASAP! :D
keyburdflying chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
harry's doubting himself now. good. one with the story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
I like those long, run-on type sentences you write that sort of twist and trail away in a manner that reminds me of a style that used to be more prevalent in books a long time ago. Like the description of Snape. hich was also rather funny.

Harry's care and concern for Draco is so sweet; I hope they get to meet up again without any interference.

If I could make one very minor suggestion? At the memory, it would be nice if there was a break of some sort. Or the memory could be in italics, which I belive is the most common way to deal with them. It isn't necessary, so it's your choice, but I think it may make the movement a litle better.

I shall wait patiently for the next chapter, even while I look forward to it!
mylilchickadee chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Of course, nothing is ever easy. This is the wizarding world after all and they should know by now never to mess around where there are magical creatures.

Draco's behavior is very interesting. It's un-Malfoy in a very Malfoy way. But then, I guess we never know what he's thinking, so insecurity could really fit the kind of person he is. That automatic wariness. Still, I am intrigued as to why exactly he is so suspiscious. Though he is a Malfoy and that may be all that it is.
delete2011 chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
yay! I want Harry and Draco to see each other again! Update!
mylilchickadee chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Wow. First of all, I am amazed at how well you write Draco, adding in some original things that meld perfectly with the canon. Poor Malfoy. I mean, what happened to him to make him so jaded at such a young age?

And Harry, ever persistent in his kindness, regardless of Draco's less-than-thrilled attitude.

Again, I like the interaction between Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Hermione's smart, she'll probably figure it out before Harry does!

And then the ending! No! A cliffhanger! Which I would read about if I had time, but unfortuantely I don't, so it really is a bit of a cliffhanger for me. :(
mylilchickadee chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
This was so perfectly Draco! He is such a simpering coward at just about everything, but pretends to be tough. Ha! And I like how he is both furious and mortified for beng nice to Harry and enjoying his company. Only Malfoy would be like that.

And then Harry was so cute, because he is so good natured and honest. He doesn't sem to realize that he may actually like Draco, just a little bit, and is always getting hurt instead.

The pacing of this is very nice. It seems a reasonable progression for them to go from enemies to barely tolerant. Clearly, though Harry seems not always the smartest, he's much more observant and open than Draco, able to understand and find the good things about Malfoy whereas Draco sees things only as bad. Of course, this is probably his upbringing.

Looking forward to see where this goes!