Reviews for Why You Don't Want Me To Be Your Boyfriend
Shani8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
LOL! That was funny. Nice work. :D

~Shani
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is so cute! I luv it.
Emily chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Personally, I didn't like this that much. Sirius and Lupin are dead. Lupin married Tonks... they aren't gay. Seriously, if you're going to do fan fiction, at least follow the story. There are a lot of mistakes in this story that totally don't match the books. J.K. Rowling did a great job, and I think we should honour that.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Even though parts of this story were extremely confusing and I don't like Harry/Ron at all, I truly enjoyed this story. It kept me guessing through the whole thing, it was fun, and it was sweet. I guess I'm feeling a bit sentimental for the days before the end, too.
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It was obvious to me, but mostly because I already knew who the main characters were. However, you might want to leave off the hints, such as the implied Ginny/Hermione.

Anyway, it was sweet, and Harry's article was the best part. Looking at it that way, he would be a rather terrible boyfriend.

By the way, the number of allusions crammed into your author's note is simply stunning. It shows your good taste.

Regina
skrybspryt chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Much better than Vogon Poetry. I really enjoyed reading this.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
woah...ron...lol...never expected him till almost the end...when ron saw the newspaper...then i thought 'oh it's ron' ehhe...i was expecting a former death eater , either draco, lucius, or snape...lol...casue hermoine said 'that person' will scare them off and ron isnt very scary...2. harry wrote that 'that person' would beat them up, and again...ron just isnt scary...haha...i generally dont like harry/ron...but this fic was nice
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I didn't see this coming! Wonderful story! I laughed so hard through it )
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
It was sort of obvious just before the scene with Hermione and Harry alone before Harry wrote the article, but it was really well done.
cesica chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I have to say, even if I normally dont like Harry/Ron pairings, this is one of the best one-shots ive read!

thanks for the fun!

cesica
E. G. Desso chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I LOVED the story! For your first fanfic, it was amazingly good. I like how you slightly changed the plotline of the original story and the fates of the characters (i.e. sirius/lupin instead of lupin/tonks) Anyway, I really enjoyed it, and I thought the ending with them talking about the pictures hanging on the wall was very good. I knew it was harry/ron before they kissed, but i think thats because i say harry P/ron W. up at the top by the rating etc. Still very very very good and I can't wait to read more soon!
MissPixieLisa chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
lol this story is great i guessed it was ronhe was with. Lolo i love the list its hilarious great story
azurefirewulf chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
lol, XD I hope poor Molly isn't disappointed.
RoseApprentice chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Cweepy. Yes, it was comletely obvious, but it was also completely funny.
nikkiliz713 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
since you like my stories, i decided i should read one of yours! lolz. i've never really been a Harry/Ron fan, but this is a cute story! i love it!