Reviews for Pillow Fight
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/15
Cute! :D
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is adorable! Love this part: "Mischievous blue eyes gazed into his own shocked grey ones." So cute! I love them together!
Sandra chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That's so adorable!

embyr81788 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hahaha. I agree. The image of Obi-Wan stealthily stalking through his chambers is priceless. XD
gala-granger chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
lovely and very sweet fic!
ally127 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
LOL, yay, and aw! :3 LOVED the ending!
LacrimaLunae chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hey this was funny and cute... loved it
StateSideColleen chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so cute. Cudly!Anakin and Stumbly!Obi-Wan are great.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
CUTE! Absolutely CUTE! I LOVE fics like these. Thank you so much! Poor Obi-Wan...losing his pillow like that. But I think an Anakin pillow is even better...and obviously Anakin loves his Obi-Wan pillow.

Great job! I'm so glad ya posted this!
The Original Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
BABY! Anakin isn't cuddly. He is the leader of the dark friggin force. A killer at his best and a mastermind at his worst. CUDDLY? I think not! There is not NEARLY enough light saber killing in this story. If we went and saw this movie, you would complain that NOTHING blew up, and it's true. Not ONE thing blew up in this story. How am I to be entertained by jedi's cuddling if there isnt even a good light saber fight to steal my attention away?

Very well written though. Gatta give you that. In the future how about we play to our "consistant reviewers" and at least have ONE good thing blow up or at least SOME girl on girl action to go along with the stuff that makes me cringe. :-P

You are too cute.

XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
*squee* Obi-Wan would make a lovely body-pillow for Anakin, I'm sure. Heck, I want one as well.

I love how snooty Obi-Wan is about his pillow. Not only is it a cute little character insight for him, but it's also something that I think everyone can relate to. (I know I have a favourite pillow that I absolutely MUST have to sleep. )

And Obi-Wan trying so VERY hard to be quiet is adorable, especially when it comes to the fact that it was a moot point anyways. Lol, I can just picture Anakin lying awake in bed, clutching the stolen pillow and just /waiting/ for Obi-Wan to try to take it back from him. *snerk*

Great job, love and ZOMG, I WILL SEE YOU SOON! (haha, come to think of it, I'll probably be there by the time you can check your email, lols)

htstff57 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i thought this story was very funny, i liked it a lot! good work!