Reviews for Carved in Stone
VizeerLord chapter 5 . 6/11
More please
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke ...
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Enjoyable update, I look forward to more.
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Interesting story idea.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
a19l88 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Thank you, hopr you end this story. I must ask you about SuperXan series re you ever continue to write them? (inherit. series). I think its one of greatest fanfics about super xander.
Piterio chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
That's a good story, personally i don't see perspective for it but that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy reading it.
AuroraFerreri chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Very creative and well thought out. I would enjoy reading more. _
Anne-Marie chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
You should write more of this story. You did a good job of weaving Gargoyle mythology with Buffy. And you have the characters down pretty well.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Nice work on the new chapter, I'm hoping to read more soon.

Got any new stories planned?
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Well, G-man made a good point. Now, lets see if it TRULY sinks into that peroxide blonde hair of Buffy's!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Great job on the new chapter, I'm looking forward to reading more.

-When will characters from the "Gargoyles" series show up?
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Ahh Xander! You CLAIM you named this female Gargoyle after the north star, but could it be that you were thinking, as Willow suggested, about Lorna Dane aka Polaris of the X-Men? Naughty, naughty! Now though, lets see how well this young lady takes to our times.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
gaul1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
interesting story so far, byes