Reviews for Hysteria
Please finish it I wanna see the end
Make another more chapters
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story. Despite how long its been, I hope you get the chance to post that epilogue and finish it off :)
(And Kyoya a couple of chapters back was not OOC :D)
Sumi031885 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Yay they found her but i wonder what the host club is going to do to the seniors when they find out what happened to haruhi. i like the story. Please update eventually
mandm1984 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Aww you need to update and do the epilogue good story btw UPDatE Please
Sailor Panda chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Sweet story - please continue!
Reader chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Aha! So that's why she was outside. I've been wondering about that since if someone is afraid of thunder the last thing they would want is to be out in the open.

Anyway, you know it's a great feeling to stumble on a fic you read years ago and find it updated. Back in 2006 I read up to chapter two so it's nice to know how the whole thing played out. Sort of like a smal unexpected present.
Salena Knight chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Good chapter, but please update! Most now what happens next!
sara chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
i have now sifted through hundreds of ouran fics and finally just found yours. it is so gratifying when you go through the tedious process of trying to find a decent story amidst so many 4th grade level entries that contain neither plot or anything resembling proper grammar or spelling. still, i suppose it's good practice for the many young writers out there. anyways, i just wanted to thank you for justifying my hours spent on the site looking for quality fics like yours. you are a talented writer, and thank you for keeping everyone in character. i love how you show the host club slowly coming to realize how much haruhi means to each individual, and how much they mean to haruhi. my favorite thing about ouran is how much love is between the members themselves, without being too showy or noticiable, it's just there, and i think you've done a wonderful job on maintaining the essence of the series that made people fall in love with it in the first place. well done :)
quivering quill chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
oh i loved this chapter. it was a very sweet end to a awful start. i hope the host club helps her get back at those stupid seniors
Selryam chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Hahaha, I am one of those story-alert guys. I actually did a double-take while skimming over the emails in my inbox! New chapter of that Ouran fic from way back when? - HOLY CRAP! Ahh, rereading actually made me feel /nostalgic/. Oh, the years go by.

So anyway, short, yes, and kinda weird and out of place. With the prior chapters about the guys' perspectives on their relationship with Haruhi, this seemed kinda pointless by comparison. Plus the events that forced Haruhi into this situation are just weird. Still, not gonna complain about a new chapter up. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Adorable story!

Are you going to continue? I like the way everything is carried along and how some facts are revealed over time instead of shoved right in your face. Why was Haru bullied? Or was it just a random act? What romances will evolve from this? Who will have the honor of caring for the cute defenseless Haruhi?

-please excuse my horrible spelling-

Good Luck Writing
May Eve chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Yay! Thank you for the update! This was a fascinating chapter and I can't wait to see how you tie it all together. Keep up the awesome work.
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
it's very nice and i can't wait to read the next chapter! 0
SarahELupin chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Whats going to happen?

I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Update soon!