Reviews for Substitute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
sad
festeringlilies chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Angsty and beautiful, as usual! Love!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'm pretty sure the military does have that policy, and I'm totally with you on this, In fact, I read this amazing fic called These Rotten Lips and it categorizes all the girls Roy knows into four categories, showing again and again how he longs for Riza in every single one of them and or is not interested otherwise. You should check it out too if you haven't already.
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Simply splendid. I think this was simply wonderful. Lovely descriptions.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A decent explanation.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very nice.
Glass-and-Turpentine chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Anti-fraternization policy forbids enlisted - ex: a private- from dating/carrying on a relationship with a soldier of Warrant officer/Officer ranking -example: CW2, 1Lt, Cpt-. (Vice versa). Also it keeps lower enlisted - PVT, PV2 whatnot- from dating/carying on a relationship with someone of higher rank -SGT blah blah blah- IF they are within that higher enlisted soldiers supervision (In line supervisor).

Since both Riza and Roy are officers, anti-fraterniztion laws would not prohibit them from being together.

**.shrugs**. But...Thats just with the US Army. It could be completely different with FMA.
Lizza-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
After reading this, I'm suddenly found wondering if Roy could order Riza to have sex with him. I mean, he wouldn't, but could he? Fan Fiction idea!
kimi-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
wah.. so short yet so good.. heehee.. though, i don't think an anti-fraternization policy would stop roy if he really loves riza.. hmm.. hehe.. anyway, please write more royai! _
hmmingbird chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I really liked this story. Good explaination for Roy's dating habits. I also liked the fact that you mentioned Nameless Woman was using Roy too. I didn't feel quite as indignant on her behalf. Good job. :)
saber-aoki chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ANOTHER GAL AS A SUBSITUTE FOR ROY !HOW DARE YOU ! RIZA IS ONLY FOR ROY! AND IT MUST BE THE REAL RIZA. NO REPLACEMENT EVENTHOUGH THE GAL LOOKS LIKE RIZA! HOW ASHAME OF YOU WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Interesting take on it! I love it.
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Eh, since when has Roy been one to follow all the rules? Go get er, tiger!

Very poignant and angsty though, for sure. Poor emo Roy.

Keep writing Royai (or come to the dark side and wrote some Havocai), and I'll be oozing off even more happy karma in your direction.
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
very interesting i would have never thought of it like this. very beautifully written _
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Yeah. I agree... I think he was just doing that even though all along, he wanted only Riza...

~But I do think he's not slept with those girls...~