Reviews for Substitute
Hawkeye Chuui chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
:O Nice! Liked it alot!
Cles chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
. Another great piece of writing from you. Awesome job!
11am chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Interesting. I like it!
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Hey YM. :) Great One Shot. :)

Now that explains Roy's unexplainable hormone tendacies. He needs to keep himself to himself before he ends up with something he doesn't want. He'll learn in due time.

Please update soon. :)

Alisi T.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Pretty cool concept, even though it's a sad idea. I like the descriptions of Riza too. Roughened hands, the smell of gunpowder, her voice. That line is really cool, how he found a release, but there's still something missing. I like how you gave the "nameless woman" a little story too.

Ah, maybe Riza will kidnap him and kick his ass for sleeping with all those girls, right before she takes him.

Nicely written, as always.
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Reading through this, really did make me think. Basically about what you had thought about, I liked it how all Roy could ever think about is his subordinate, the one person in this whole world he cannot have. His thoughts are almost deafening; it's like he's telling me how much he wants her, loves her and there can't be anyone else but her. Suppose the substitutes are the only thing he can have, I suppose. Again, wonderful and amazing work from you, it really does inspire me. Thank you for writing and sharing something that has the potentual to inspire us readers. :)
ZaKai chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked it. It was very well written.

- Z
LaughingAstarael chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is gorgeous - sad and quiet and heartaching. Simply amazing.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2