Reviews for Kaleidoscope
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
What a totally neat idea for a story! Great read! ;) I love the fluffy ending too! ;)
Bessyboo chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
I'm glad I inspired you to keep writing!

This is a really interesting take on Roy; it's different, but I like it. I definitely like it.

I actually think this chapter might work better before Mark's, since that's where it would go, chronilogically speaking.

Do you plan to write any more about what happens after? Like, from, say, Michael or Jan or someone else's point of view?
inluvwitcurtis chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
first, this is really good and i hope you continue...

second, i like the style and different people's perspectives.

in the fourth chapter, does pam leave roy?
PJ25 chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
I would love to see this story continued from other POVs. I think it would be great to see Jim and Pam after, like how you ended Mark's POV. and other characters would be great too. I really enjoyed this, and am so glad you continued!
kate97 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
I loved this line - "For the second time that night I saw his door shut on a teary face. But this time there was a smile on the face that closed the door." Sigh..
Fannish chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
All three parts are fabulous. I love that Phyllis saw them, and I especially liked the glimpse from Mama Beesly's point of view. This was wonderful!
LunaMystik chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
I'm really enjoying Casino Night seen through the eyes of various people. Who's next? If we're going for obscure, how about the properties manager? If not, Kelly would be awesome.
Bessyboo chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
This story was exceptionally good, especially for I particularly loved your Phyllis voice

I'd really love to see more of this, in more people's POVs. For instance, what happened between Roy and Pam that night-but from his POV-would be interesting, as would the aftermath at work the next day, from various people's POV. I think you've got a good thing going, and while I don't usually encourage continuing a story past where you want to, I think this story isn't quite finished yet.

And if you ever need a beta, please feel free to email me! bessyboo
Kyra Cullinan chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Oh, yay, MARK. :) I like the concept of this!
sketchysteph04 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
This is a great story, I really enjoyed it.
samlovesjam chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Aww, I loved it. Great job!
Mrs. Lloyderine Halpert chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Love it! It's a great change of perspective. I especially like the background you get in Pam's mom's chapter. Can't wait for more.
samlovesjam chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
that was so good! I loved sweet little Phyllis' chapter, and I loved how Pam and Roy being together made so much sense because of Pam's sisters. Amazing, I can't wait for the last chapter!
Brain Diva chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
This is a great story! It is so awesome to get the perspective of other characters on Jim and Pam's night. I can't wait to read more.
yippee chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
aw these were adorable. you definitely had phyllis's voice down. looking forward to your 3rd chapter :)