Reviews for Who to pick
PaulaB87 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
well written i hope you contine this
fallfromreality chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I love your story! Its awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
nuttymeggie chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
dom definitely
Lady 0f Masbolle chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Omgosh i just can't decide! both pairings are so good! hm there shud b a minor conflict btw the two of our good old boys tho! and maybe a mysterious somebody kel knew from her childhood that turns up at the wedding to make things even more spicy! but yea just write whatever u feel like cuz im sure i'll love it anyway!
queenofthebrokenhearts chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
just got interesting... lol! ;-)
Starzgirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Kel/Dom of course! Take this as power of suggestion...repeat after me Kel/Dom, Kel/Dom, Kel/Dom...lol
filly8 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
i like it so far your doing good :) but you might try for longer chapters ..anyway i think it should be Kel/Dom mostly cuz thats how it is in the books and cuz neal expresses interest w/ prinsess _ (im not even gunna try to spell her name)...well thats just my opinion...
Harry's My Boy chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Dom-Kel

Neal-Yuki

DUH! j/k. i love the Dom/Kel pairing! ;) great second chappie. WRITE MORE NOW, PIGEON! no idea where THAT came from! ;)
Harry's My Boy chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOVE IT! :) great first chappie. have to read more!
Lady Merlin chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
LOL! THIS SOUNDS BRILLIANT! KEEP Going, can't WAIT to see what happens next. and MAKE IT FAST!
Rawr -pounce chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
-shoots story-

Bwahahahaha! lolz. Just kidding, Sa-chan! .

Good chapter!
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
hey! there was no qwertyuiop in this one. but it was short...how could you? plz update soon. KEL NEAL please!
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
...qwertyuiop?

good story please kelneal.
Lady Mage chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Update soon. I mean soon.

Lady Mage
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
oh please let dom win! anywho, longer chapters would be nice, but this was still great. please update soon!