Reviews for Sunflowers
mac-reye chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is fantastic and I really hope you write part 2 where she goes after jess!
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
TRUTH. Go, Rory. It's your birthday.

Sorry. I know my brain has ceased working when I resort to quoting 50 cent. But yes, this is truth and I love it and I wish it was real and go you for being awesome and writing this 3 years ago! Favourited and C2 communitied.
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I wish this really happened. This was great, awesome job.
c.margo chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is possible the best Rory/Logan breakup scene I've ever read.
LiteraryBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Thank you for putting logan in his place! Everytime I seem that episode I want to hurl, she does'nt even tell him about Jess, does she not feel guilty? I know

I would. How does she sleep at night? Anyways i love this story write more!
Meredith-Grey chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Now that's the Rory we all know and love. Amazing ending :)
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
this is ur best oneshot yet, great job! i absolutely adored this!

write more, ur stories are well worth it!

thanks

chrissy
Danica chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aw. Rory and Jess! Yay!

I really like how you added "without even an inkling of guilt or remorse" to Logan, because otherwise I might be forced to feel just the tiniest bit sorry for him.

Beautifully writting. Really.
qqsecondact chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
beautiful.

if you havent noticed i havent been on this in about, oh...six months? maybe more? but after being pulled away by the myriad of things i have going on, i missed it terribly! and especially your stories. so i logged on and clicked on your name and wa-la, this little gem of a story caught my eye.

i forgot how much i truly admire your writing. your understanding of the characters is, without question, flawless.

She had five hours to seethe before she was actually able to see him. Five hours to turn the situation over in her mind, five hours to sit and wait and stew as her anger came to a boil and proceeded to simmer over.

Her body language alone caused his defenses to solidify before her eyes. He tried to talk his way out of it, twisting her words and altering his, tiding her over with I’m hurt Ace I’m sorry Ace This is not my fault Ace.

that right there? absolutely amazing.

i love your use of his nickname for her - not too much, but just enough to create a real sense of intimacy and really show how personal and how painful the relationship became in a matter of minutes, even seconds. and how she gets even more agitated, more hurt by his use of ANY nickname - great symbolism.

oh yeah, i really loved this. and i missed reading your fics. and i need to catch up because i see a lot more that i havent read since the twelfth of never.

ill touch base with you soon! beautiful job as always.

-molly-
B Cardoso chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Okay, I think I've already told you how much I love your stuff, but this one... you really should make a sequel to this, cuz it's amazing! Loved it!

~Bru
Samantha14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ah! Awesome! I love it! How wonderful! How perfect! I'm so excited that fabulous Lit-writers are coming out of the woodwork to write fabulous "down-with-Logan" stories! You MUST continue. That, my dear, was not an ending. That was a beginning. So, continue! And I'll review! Because it's fabulous, and well-written, and every good thing all at once!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nicolle! I love you! I love this! You totally made her realize that it's Jess. Not Logan. Jess is the one for her. I am so sorry I'm reviewing this so late, but I have been so busy lately. I really, really, really love this!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow. great story.
QueenLorelaiCoffee chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I... like. No, I absolutely adore.

Logan was just... so in character and I could picture each event unfolding as I read and that is what takes just any old plot line and turns it into something spectacular.

You have me hooked, darling. And I can't wait to read more. :]
marrymemilo chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh my freaking fabulousness, that was (sorry for alliteration) PHENOMENAL.

“You know how I want someone to show me how much they love me?” she started, voice cracking slightly. “I want them to sit down and take the time to make me a simple pendant bracelet because it proves that I’m worth the time. Or, I want them to rent a movie that I hate, but compromise by letting me order the food that I love. I want Oliver Twist and 22.8 miles and picnic baskets.”

Completely spoke to my soul. You do know that I love you for this, right?

Sorry about the AWOL-ness too. But I got my computer yesterday so 9 will be up next week.

::hugs and squeals::