Reviews for Burning
Benkei Urahara chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Hurry up! I want to see where this goes! ...Pwease?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Update
Volleyball3Girl chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
This is really good! But you have to finish it! Like now! I don't care how long it's been! I have to know!
glowingqueen chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This is a pretty well-written Chamiko story. However, I wish that you would someday update it soon. There's just not enough of these kinds of stories for this couple here.
lone goth-kitten chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
really wish this would continue...
It's so deep it could be from the original story, just turned m.

If you ever continue this I will be one of the first to read it!
xXSlackerByChoiceXx chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long while, but I still hope a new chapter may come out.
This is such a wonderful story, good plotline, and really well written, which is hard to come by!
I hope you decide to release a new chapter because it would be sad to see a story like this go to waste! _
xiaolinfan18 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Please, please, please update! That cliff-hanger left me on my seat for more and when i saw that there were no more chapters i was sad.

This story is so awsome, i can't wait for the rest!

-xiaolinfan17-
xiaolinfan18 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
aww no details on her training? either way awsome chapter
GreatDarkNoodleKing chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
UPDATE!

PWEASE?

WE ALL WANT MORE OF THIS STORY!

LIVE READ-N-REVIEW!

LIVE!

*Punching chest*

NOT WORKING!

CHASE: Because that's not how you do CPR you moron!

LIVE!
Ikuni Hattori chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I like it. :D

I can't wait for the next update!
Vampire Princess 789 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
i just read all five chapters and i cant wait for the next one!
Momo and Dezi chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Oh...my...Gods...you've got to keep going with this, you just got to! Its so good, you've had a long enough break, get those wheels in your head a-turning. Plus, we live in Texas and it suuuuckkkssss...its always hot. Oh, sorry, we went a little off topic. Please, keep writing. Its like, the best. Peace out, yo!
MusaWCEB chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Can you plz add more? It's been so long
GreatDarkNoodleKing chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Please finish it? It's a really good story... PWEASE?
GreatDarkNoodleKing chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish this story! I frickin LOVE this story! There's so few Chamiko stories and yours is one of THE BEST I've read! Deviantart normally has stories, but Chamiko there is crap... All they have is Chack... PLEASE FINISH IT!