Reviews for Unfair Warning
cko2 chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Very nice and cute fic. To bad it seems dead though...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Interesting idea but way too one-sided to be worth reading. Kodachi for example started the fight with Akane so the whole lawsuit thing and attempted murder charge is a joke. It's the main problem so many fanfic authors have who are right on the verge of being really good. They don't seem to have the slightest understanding of the word overkill.

This was a great idea and the other fiances didn't have to be made to be unbelievably innocent. It would have been much better had they been portrayed in a more balanced manner. Akane would have still gone too far by Ranma's standards even if they shared some of the blame. As it was I gave up in this chapter since I couldn't honestly see what possible story was left to take up nine more chapters. There may very well be one but i don't have the patience to try it and turn out it is all the same overdone drama that the first three are.
Rexnos chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I felt like you were building up to some sort of dramatic conclusion, but in the last two chapters all the issues kind of just resolved themselves. It was a little disappointing really. That said, it was an interesting character study of a sort and you took old characters into some new directions. It would have been interesting to see if the fiance triumvirate would have gone anywhere in the end or if internal strife would have sent it the same way as the Roman Republic.

Later,
Rex
shugokage chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
This is an incredible story and amazing concept that you created and made into a wonderful story!
KPkkkkpkkpkkkpkk chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Kkkkkikkkkkkkkkkkpkkkkkkkkkk kikpkkkkkkikkkkkkiikkkkipkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkikkikkpkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkpkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk okkkkkkkkkkkkkikkkkkkkkkkkkk okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk k
Raineh Daze chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Dead but still a nice story. :D

And just in case you ever continue it...
Quizer chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
A great story, and an unusually serious take on resolving the tangle of Ranma's obligations - but this only serves to give more substance to the story.

The focus on interaction between the characters that you do so stellarly in K:BDH is visible here as well. You've improved a lot since then, but this story is definitely enjoyable in its own right. I would have loved to read more chapters of this.

Something I'm noticing is that Ranma's curse is being severely marginalized (the current Nodoka arc notwithstanding), despite the potential for fun it offers once Ranma has had some desperately needed personal growth, as he does in this story. Were you going to get around to playing with the curse at all, or would it have continued to play such a minor role?

Good work, keep it up!

Quizer
Ancalador chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
I rather enjoyed this story and hope you finish it.

People either love or hate Akane but those who portray her at her worst rarely try to salvage her. For a (mostly) unique experience, thank you.
iamnuff chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
wow... i really like this. your fanfics are so good...

everyone seems so in character, i mean some people probs see how akane reacted the moment she was stronge enough to stand against the other girls and bashing, but its just the same thing as she did with the super-sobra (i think)

one thing that bugs me is when she kept mentioning "now im at the same level as you" no... shes not really, strenght that you don't earn is worthless even ryouga managed to work that out and whats the about moose not knowing who hurt shampoo? wasnt he the one who told ranma?
TheHard chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
good story! it's really something, are you going to continue it? I really hope so!
Dreamingfox chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Well this was a nice find. Great fic!

Your writing is solid and the transitions are fluid, and the characters are very believable. Great job!
hyrushoten chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Excellent story all around and I hope that you continue to update it. I just had a couple of comments to make. First is that I would like to see more action/fight scenes since you do a good job writing them and they provide some relief from all the drama that's in the story. The other thing is that I don't understand why you're acting like Akane is still in the running, since Ranma made a clear promise to Cologne and I quote: "Promise me you'll never marry Tendo Akane, and I will compromise my principles enough to say that it was cursed. Before I destroyed it, of course."

He seemed to consider it for a few moments before he shrugged. 'Deal.'". That seems pretty definite to me. Ranma basically agreed to never marry Akane in order to save her life. I'm curious as to why this is never mentioned again, when all of Ranma's other obligations and promises are being kept and keep getting brought up.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Great story!
HIdragon chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
its funny and in its own way, this chapter is. But everythin g just is going to plan. I wonder why? next chapter, better be good to keep up with the best.

continue the story though. anyways, my critique is young, chaotic, etcetera etcetara. i like your story fiction, and this is pretty good. next chapter, must have some kind of mess up, perhaps a little mix-up chaos? Its the great part of ranma, so much ideas, and yet somehow something works out despite the chaos.

now to review this chapter 12. Its good, but not perfect. the part at the end is funny enough to give me pause, but I do know that this chapter is decent. not perfect, but they're not getting the super big events in them like I'd want. But theyr'e most definitely very well written... err, i'm not the bedt reviewer or speaker, but you get message that this is good. Add a few more elements of surprise/excitement/chaos to give this more juice.
HIdragon chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Chapter 9 is a very well written chapter, and the age mushrroms and the other stuff is melded together. There is one thing though.

Gomen, i think it losing a bit of the chaos that surrounds ranma so much. It is ranma, but its your story not mine, and yours is great. ever gonna finish this story? chapter 9, anyway, is good. i guess kodachiu shall be cute a the child.