Reviews for Race Tracks and Romances
solaheartnet chapter 18 . 7/22/2011
Ahhhh you need to make more! You make sexy stories xD lawl
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hi!

Gah! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! I've read it a lot!1

This is so awesome! Haha, that was funny that he mistook Moordryd as a girl! XD

I like the ending!

thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
OLDSaphSoul chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
This fic is amazing. When I went to look for fics on Dragon Booster I wasn't hoping for slash fics because it is a kids show...then I saw this thing and I was hooked. In one chapter you turned me into a MoordrydArtha shipper. XD! I guess this is what happens when the original fanbase grows up and finds the gold of slash fics XD! And I get what you meant when you switched who is the more dominant one...I always pictured Moordryd as top...but I can see how Artha would be just as good...XD! They can go either way! LOL! I guess it's because both seem like the needy type...heh heh.

-Saph
Rabby chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
Um... He was... crying... Because there was... no... cereal...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell?

Also, I find voyeur!Rivett too easy to imagine myself, so in my mind he's like... Running around all of Dragon City, always, watching people have at it. X3 Yum yum... X3
Rabby chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Aww, that was adorable. ;3; So cute. Aww, Lance. Accepting but still wary of cooties LOL!
Rabby chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Aww, I'm sorry you were sick... Like, 4 years ago... XD Though I hiiiighly recommend Buckley's original. I had to start taking it because EVERY other medicine would react poorly with my regular meds... The first three times I had it it was so strong to me I fell over (I have a bad habit of fainting and falling over; positional vertigo ouch.), but after that... I prefer the taste to the wannabe "flavors" of the others. And it works 1000x better and instaaantly clears your sinuses... Yup.

Plus if Moordryd got that, it would kind of be a bit mean since it tastes the worst of all... But it DOES work the best. XD; And, wow, Jerry Springer? Wwwooooah... Weird. O_O
Rabby chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I somehow doubt (though hopefully I'm wrong) that you're still as much into DB, but ... I dunno. The pet store idea is cute; Cain winning a tightpants bet is awesome, but I'm just not digging the drag-dogs idea that much. T_T Sob...
Rabby chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd... Yeah, Artha's was waaay less interesting, and far too short. But... I have a perma-smirk over Moordryd spying on shirtless Artha... Yum! XD I would spy, too. Mind-eye-candy. THANKS. XD I would fave this again if I could.
Rabby chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
These things are getting shorter. :( To make them longer, I insist that you take each of those points on pleasing Moordryd and elaborate into an individual chapter length prompt...

Never fallen asleep at the hairdresser's! But GOD it feels nice when someone else brushes my hair... Though the only person who makes it feel nice is my mum, not the hairdresser... Maybe I'd go to the salon more if they did... *0*;;

On a similar note, my sister got this weird scalp-massager that looks something like an incomplete whisk... And oh my god... I tried it and it was like my scalp had a joygasm. So yeah - hair brushing could totally lead to some, uh, happytimes. X3

LOVE the idea of Moordryd loving Artha's coffee flavoured kisses. Yum! Makes me like coffee! (Tea drinker here!)
Rabby chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
As soon as I realised what was about to happen I simultaneously died inside and burst out laughing.

Then Word screamed and I laughed harder.

Then Artha did too and laughed even more.

And then Moordryd said, "So, Penn...I heard my father really made you scream last night."

And when I finished laughing (well I'm still not done, really) I decided you are one of my favourite people ever right now. XDDD
Rabby chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Cute cute cute cute cute and... Cute. I can easily imagine it ALL and I adore it. XD Revenge would be more important than breakfast anyway... :B And I LOL'ed at Dragbucks. XD
Rabby chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Super, super cute... I can't believe how many chapters this has! Wondering if it's gonna be little kiddies more or what...? I guess I'll have to go find out! So cute. And Artha mistaking Moordryd for a girl... Heh... Prettyboy. LOL!
TurquoiseSkie chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Omg i love these! There so entertaining to read and there based around moordryd and artha... very nice xD you should do more... please... :)
mockingbird13 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Hahaahaahaa! Poor Artha. Probably traumatized for life. Word too. :) :) :)
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
aw! that was cute. and good to see you're back! now i can stop worrying :D