Reviews for Possession
This account is void1233 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is so sweet!
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
shoot! that ;ast part was hot, i'm panting for more! :)
Lancedark chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
kya~ I'm blushing while reading this.. O nice story!
souleatersoulsister chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is really good. I love this couple. The poor doggy and people. I don't think I would even go into the theater for that movie. I can't stand movies with real people but I don't ming the shows bones, ghost whisper, or the manga/anime ghost hunt and gunslinger girls.
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
How can I not favourite this? :3
Daichilover chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow! The title explains it all, no? I really liked the story for the fact that it was so romantic! I loved the bit of Sano being jealous. . . and the last part was so. . . AH! It was great. Since this is my first Hana Kimi fanfiction, you have set the bar way HIGH!

~Daichi
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oooh! I loved it! Cute and sexy at the same time :D what a tantilizing ending too! Great job!
lovebird17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yay! A different take on how they got together (Sano might actually take Minami up on his offer *naughty look in eyes*). Right now I'm collecting the complete Hana-Kimi series (23 volumes!), and I have 1 to 6, 21, 22, 23. Because I really wanted those last three. According to Hisaya Nakajo, vol. 21 has 30% more romance, I totally agree with that. Too bad though that in the English version they miss the last few extra chapters. A shame really.

Purry love
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Simply amazing. I don't know what else to say honestly, because it's beyond words. )
Vershaa chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hate horror movies like that..
Ivi90 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is so are adorable together. :) :*
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well done.. i love this story! thanks.
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
oh wow. that is just too sweet! adorable... :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
excellent. thanks for the read.
darlingtigerangel chapter 1 . 4/15/2008