Reviews for Ambivalent Love
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
this is such a cute story!
Nadya chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
That was beautiful. I'm honestly going to reread all of these chapters. It's one awesome chapter after an other.

Don't think me weird but I cried because of the feels in this chapter. You really got their characters spot on.
Lissettxx chapter 14 . 7/8/2016
U still updating ?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
nooooooo the biggest cliffhanger yet! great story i love kyoru
Cherrylle chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
:- kyo and tohru! How cute! But I never thought of Tohru as a cold girl...I mean, sorta!
Cherrylle chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
So far so good. Don't spoil it k? Make it really great!
Makena chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I loved this so much ! so just...PREETY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP MAKE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!...i reaalllyyyy want to see what happens and describe what they do with ALL details if ya know what i mean so pleeaseeee i hope you read this!

your friend'
makena
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Its been 7 years an update is over due plz this is like one of the best fanfics of kyoru ever PLZ CONTINUE
torch24 chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
When will u update? This is a great story
Haiiitssmadds chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Um... it's been like 7 years. Can you update?
Best Peach Ever chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
dan dan daaaaaaaan and she never did, i wonder what happened.
Kyo lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Kyo wouldn't say "oh my god"
arisanna chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
oooohhhhh...that stupid computer of yours! I was so excited to I was like...WHA?! Tohru do u even understand at all! holy crap! but the I click for the next chapter and...nothing. I really like u as an author. you are good at it I was captivated and believe it or not I finished the story in less than a day. please update the story! I know u have probably givin up on it already but please? and im gonna check out the other story u mentioned u wrote...cant remember the name now but...any way! thanks for a wonderful story!
arisanna chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
cute, very cute! I like this chapter too! oh crap I promised to wait a chapter to post again!oh the well. sorry.
arisanna chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
that was a short chapter...loved it anyways though. and Tohru's little stutter is just like her. I hope you aren't getting tired of me revewing every chapter...im sorry if you are. maybe ill tone it down a bit. every other chapter maybe?