Reviews for Ambivalent Love
nooooooo the biggest cliffhanger yet! great story i love kyoru
Cherrylle chapter 14 . 8/5
:- kyo and tohru! How cute! But I never thought of Tohru as a cold girl...I mean, sorta!
Cherrylle chapter 14 . 7/18
So far so good. Don't spoil it k? Make it really great!
Makena chapter 14 . 1/11
I loved this so much ! so just...PREETY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP MAKE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!...i reaalllyyyy want to see what happens and describe what they do with ALL details if ya know what i mean so pleeaseeee i hope you read this!

your friend'
makena
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Its been 7 years an update is over due plz this is like one of the best fanfics of kyoru ever PLZ CONTINUE
Red-and-Gold26 chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
When will u update? This is a great story
Haiiitssmadds chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Um... it's been like 7 years. Can you update?
mangosandpeaches chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
dan dan daaaaaaaan and she never did, i wonder what happened.
Kyo lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Kyo wouldn't say "oh my god"
arisanna chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
oooohhhhh...that stupid computer of yours! I was so excited to I was like...WHA?! Tohru do u even understand at all! holy crap! but the I click for the next chapter and...nothing. I really like u as an author. you are good at it I was captivated and believe it or not I finished the story in less than a day. please update the story! I know u have probably givin up on it already but please? and im gonna check out the other story u mentioned u wrote...cant remember the name now but...any way! thanks for a wonderful story!
arisanna chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
cute, very cute! I like this chapter too! oh crap I promised to wait a chapter to post again!oh the well. sorry.
arisanna chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
that was a short chapter...loved it anyways though. and Tohru's little stutter is just like her. I hope you aren't getting tired of me revewing every chapter...im sorry if you are. maybe ill tone it down a bit. every other chapter maybe?
arisanna chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
hi yes me again...haha! um I figured I might give I bit of advice...and I know ur finished with the story and I probably have no room to talk but it might help others to understand the story better if you lead into what was happening. like with the movie theater jumping strait to the store then again jumping strait to the rental place...maybe it would help if you moved more smoothly into it. then it wouldn't seem so choppy! sorry if you think im being critical...im not trying to sound that way...just thought id give u a bit of advice is all for your next stories ya know? haha. ;D
arisanna chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
awwwww that's so cute! and somehow very like tohru to cry just then...in most fanfics its very ooc. I just love this so far...and I know you have already finished writing it but I just felt like saying something now. thanks for the story I love it already!and yes Arisanna is my real name. most people don't believe that...but every body just calls me arisa whether they actually know me or not. haha. ;D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2013