Reviews for Devil in the Sand
Wonderinguest chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Listen: Gaara is no one's bitch. Got that? This story sucks.
Lavacat242 chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
Goddess of all things yaoi, regardless of how much or how little you show Lee, you still capture everything and everyone in this fic perfectly, and no one is going to read 26 chapters just to quit at the lack of Lee. If so then those people are very fickle to say the least (there are many more choice words I could have typed but... well lets not be rude or juvenile.) Keep up your pride and image as a writer and don't let anyone mess up your beautiful brain. ;)
Lavacat242 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
If some demon was all up in my head/body and changing my inards, I'd go down to the deepest, darkest parts of myself, find said demon, and beat the tar out of him! ;)
wickedhpnerd chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
I just wanted to say I loved this fanfic! The story was brilliant! I came for the mpreg, and stayed for the awesome character portrayals and plot (and of course I stayed for the mpreg to, it was totally awesome!)!
That aside, Lee is one of my favorite characters, and I really liked how he was portrayed here, even if he wasn't the central focus, and I understand why he wasn't. The Lee/Gaara bits we my favorite! I also like the Sand Siblings getting closer. And Kabuto was so cool! I also liked Gaara bitching out Sasuke.
Oh and one of my favorite things about this fic is like how the whole crew (like all the teams we loved) were portrayed doing things together! Shikamaru was awesome, and I liked him comforting Temari, and that pairing there 3 AND OMG! A ship I never heard of, or thought of, but I really really really want to see more: Kankuro/Kiba. So hot! And I usually disregard Kankuro but he was amazing in this fic! Him spoiling pregnant Gaara, and him and Kiba...just 33! I actually wouldn't mind a spin-off with them.
I also started reading the sequel, and will review it when I'm done. I'm sad that it isn't completed, but I have to read it! And in the author's notes you mentioned side stories with SasuNaru preg and I would absolutely LOVE to read that! I even am curious about the Shino/Hina side story! They all sound awesome, and I really like the setting and would like to see more of it!
All in all brilliant fic, and definitely a favorite!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
At this point in time isn't gaara about 12 or 13? And lee about 13 or 14? And kankuro about 14 with tamari being 16? -But I was mostly wondering about gaara's age, I thought he was 12 at this point in time.
Dead account no longer here chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Okay so here's a question that I've been asking naruto fans, who had a worse life, Sasuke or Gaara? Whenever I ask my friends that in they school, they say " Fucking...I-I don't know" anyway, this is awesome.
BeyondTheClouds chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Yaaaayyyy! Loved it! I read the whole thing but then I remembered I forgot to review so I flipped to a random chapter and I have to say, I may not be really into yaoi and in fact I hate it but this was awesome!
s3rv3nt-0f-thy-3vil-0n3 chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
OMG LOVE IT~~
yume76 chapter 32 . 9/6/2009
this is one of the most satisfying stories i've ever read. you and your partener are amazingly talented. i actually am ashamed that i don't have the right praise words to say how much i appreciated this story. you said in the author's note that you refuse to write anyone but sasuke with naruto, i wholeheartedly agree with it. i'm so looking forward to reading the sequel. once again accept my hearty congratulations on a job well done. *winks*
Naachan'sredhead chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
i didn't. actually i expected him to loose all of the babies. but i'm glad or i'm hoping he doesn't
Goregeous chapter 20 . 3/25/2009
Oh yeah

U should do a Sequel
greenstarsubaaru chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
oh i think shikaku didnt protect gaara during injury so that he can torture gaara like this
greenstarsubaaru chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
now im feelin bad about lee,crying so much on his mistake,excellent story
greenstarsubaaru chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
so amazing,Poor gaara got hurt,just loved this chapter
keshia-515 chapter 31 . 12/9/2008

WTF! IS GOING ON HERE! ARE U CRAZY? IT WAS SO GODD UNTIL OROCHIMARU BUT IT"S GONE ALL WACK! AGH! I LOVE YOUR WRITNG BUT THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH! THE STORY IS NOW DEAD MY CONDOLENCES!