Reviews for Moment's Indecision
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Please stop writing such good stories - I'll run out of favorites room! XD

I like how Sei's evilness creeps in throughout the story and especially in the final line. BUT SERIOUSLY this was hawt.
Kluddle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

...xD But really, this fic was amazing, and adorable. I love your writing!
Hee-so-kaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I-I...*looks for her coherency* It's so adorable :3
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This fic was wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this!
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Adorable! I really enjoyed reading each words of it,,good work :D
Adilet chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I really liked this story! It was sweet and cute and made me wonder if(Spoiler)that was the reason Seishiro killed her.
abitofallright chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow this was good. AW Seishir & Subaru

Go you :)
Phiso chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
So sweet, so spontaneous, so dangerous.

I love the characterization in this, I really do. It sounds so familiar I can imagine it all clearly; the writing is excellent, the diction perfect and the imagery - well, I already complimented that, ne?

I really adore how you portrayed them both, how Seishirou always seemed to try and be in control, Subaru's blushing a source of comfort...A truly wonderful piece.
Kai chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
VERY good! I liked this very much. I was actually recommended to you when I asked for some good Tokyo Babylon writers and I am certainly not disappointed.

Well... off to read some more of your stuff! (You do Legal Drug too! How exciting! I'll have to start reading the actual graphic novels.

Also, your profile is very well done and professional!
Seelentherapie chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
that was really great! loved it!
selenityshiroi chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was beautifully written, very in-character and slotting pretty well into metacanon.

And the last line? Ouch.
The Rabid Toenail chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ahh, this is beautiful! I'm feelin' the love and lovin' the feel! -;; I love the descriptions and... well, the fact that Sei and Subaru are being cute is nice too. This is the epitome of loveliness! Mou!
gi chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This deserves more reviews, because it's beautiful. Different than the typical SxS fics-I liked the way you developed Seishirou, and the openness of Subaru.
Kara Marie chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Good one *winks*! I love how you portrayed Subaru as being -slightly- more comfortable with Seishirou when his sister isn't around, which seems logical to me as well... And yet he still retains his adorable bashfulness, which you showed beautifully. Subaru and Seishirou, stuck in an apartment during a storm... only interesting things can happen!

You did very well as usual! I do love your writing.
CompliCait chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Oh, this was fabulous. It didn't read like it was thrown together quickly at all.

I particularly liked how you darkened the strangely light mood at the end with foreshadowing.