Reviews for Trolls
jinxsnitch chapter 22 . 8/23
i love all of your stories and this one is really good so far
Legolasfan chapter 9 . 6/30
Damn. If they do that to Legolas, he's so hot the fire will burn!
hazel chapter 5 . 5/30
what kind of trolls are these? I thought trolls sleep during the daytime and roam at night. I also thought sunlight turns trolls to stone. How come these trolls are not affected by the sun? Are they really trolls?
Stormcutter684 chapter 37 . 5/21
I wish you'd added Lord Elrond's reaction to Legolas and Aragorn's wounds. That would've been highly amusing.
But yeah, you sure know how to get a girl to stay up super late in the night to read your story. Now I am exhausted!
This story was incredible. It had so much action, it was so intense - such a cruel game of cat and mouse ...
And so many trolls! Too many, for my liking. First Hatch, then Picket, then Scron, then came along Tack and Sump!
Ai, Elbereth! I've got a head ache now!
Loved this fanfic, mellon-nin. I only wish you'd added a bit more to make a smoother, gradual ending.
Hannon le! :D
well, humans AREN'T very good at seeing in the dark, so for the trolls trying to catch the pair is like a human trying to hunt a downed owl and panther with a dislocated forepaw in late dusk. and seriously, elves had tasty medicine before the sun first rose over middle-earth!
yell at your plot bunny for me about him turning Legolas' brains to vanilla pudding..
how DID Legolas get that sword? i thought it fried with hatch, so- Legolas' elf powers are cool. also, your plot bunny didn't crisp those poor souls- like so many of his kind, he's having WAY too much fun torturing them...
Legolas: (facepalms)
wooo Legolas! nice taking out the troll! one problem: who's gonna get you two free?
i don't think either would be too picky to eat black rabbit, especially Legolas who's probably gone hungry before and expects it here. speaking of Legolas, that image of him scaring a full-grown troll by growling at it from inside a strong cage was HILARIOUS, and awesome! i think he could be portrayed a lot better if everyone focused on the fearsome, animalian side of elves rather than coming up with feminine characters. seriously, elves don't act or seem ladylike! that isn't why the easterlings flipped and some ran at hearing there was an elf at pelennor fields, they flipped because elves had a reputation as 'whitefiends' in harad and i'm fairly certain the elves of middle earth earned that nickname.
well no wonder those horses turned and ran as fast as they could in your other fic. both Aragorn and Legolas have taken one too many head wounds and are this close to being gibbering wrecks.
Legendoffun chapter 37 . 3/10
I love that plot bunny XD
Coco347 chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
You are an amazing writer! This story was absolutely the best I have read in a very long time. Keep up the great work!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 37 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story! So much AWESOMENESS!
Katie Black Wolf Gal chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Just thought you ought to know, you gave me about 500 million heart attacks throughout this story. I both hate you and love you for that. I also read this in one day; your amazing bunny did not allow me to stop!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »