Reviews for Rendering
HeadbangGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Okay, I guess you're going to get a lot of reviews from me today

This is an awesome story :) Faramir and Éowyn are so perfect (especially Faramir :) ) Although you're right with all the sappy clichés. But they're good to read, anyway :p

x
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw! I love this! It is really good. I was like ohh. Anyway great job!
Ninel Heather Bee chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It is amazing on you write.

"He cannot describe the emotion; she could never wish to." is my favorite line.

It flows very well and it's not whatever.
FrodoFever chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nice story. A little short, but nice all the same. I'm sorry to say I haven't written or worked on a Lord of the Rings story in a long time :-(. I've found myself pulled to other things and I haven't had the time to stop and pull back. But don't mind me, I like ranting on about absolutely nothing.

Other than my randomness, great story! I like.
Kaladelia chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
SORRY IT"S TAKEN ME SO LONG TO REVIEW... I'm in a school in mt. where only internet is at school and I've got to walk up big hill to get here... so anywho... reviews will be long and very spaced out... anywho... LOVERLY DARLING! bloody lovley... it rocks and you rock... keep writing and or UPDATE!

Kalle
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love it! Christie, your writing keeps getting better and better. This was simple yet really spoke to me. :D
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
A lovely glimpse of Faramir and Eowyn. I love the way he gives her create beautiful images.
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Sweet, I like it. Very well written as well. I did have this up to read and review...but then there was sleep.

Jenny
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Dear Voldie,

This was a superb peice of writing which I highly enjoyed reading. So many Farawyn fics are just about Eowyn groaning over Aragorn and yet his name or mention of him is gone from this story. Thank the Valar! Faramir certainly comes across as he does in the book, caring but in a gentle "tought love" way that makes him perfect for a...shall we say self-piting Eowyn? And yet you feel sorry for her as well, not angry that she feels the way she does.

This was a fine peice of work. Congrats!.

The Mysterious,