Reviews for The Bargain
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Holy moly. I LOVED THAT. The war on Naboo would be so devastating to her that I can definitely see it causing Padme to turn to the Darkside. And how fitting that she would be the one to take over the Empire, and be the downfall of the one man who ruined her. Awesome job!
TEXASTIFF chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I can't believe I missed an update! Once again, the post was wonderfully done. "And a smile graced the new Empress’s face." Wicked. I also think you chose very well in your closing quote by Machiavelli...very well indeed. Thanks :)
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Oh my gosh, was this a twist! I loved it. There were a hint or two with fallen angel, but the showing of who the protegee's identity was fantastic. Took me a minute or two to catch my breath.

Wonderful descriptions of the emotion a the slow death. Wonderfully done - A pair of boots stepped into his view, vision was filled with black leather. Fantastic contrasts.
TEXASTIFF chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Excellently done. This is a very creative and well written story. Of all the what if stories that have been done (some nearly to death) your story is a refreshing change. Though sad, I beg for more!
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Such sadness when hope is lost. You have done a great job of capturing the hard times Padme and her people are going through.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow, what an opening. The love and concern for her friend, but still a leader of people. Great job.