Reviews for Karma
MADStar529 chapter 30 . 9/27
love it
RandomFandomReader chapter 6 . 11/12/2020
Alright, since nobody felt the need to point this out, a Shirley Temple is non-alcoholic. It's made with ginger ale, something called Garnedine (which I know is non-alcoholic because I looked it up), and maraschino (pitted) cherries. It's named after Shirley Temple, who was a famous child actress, but kinda fell out of popularity after her teens.
Kemi chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
Ohhhhh!
Kemi chapter 8 . 12/7/2018
Love‘s in the details of whatever is happening.
Kemi chapter 5 . 12/7/2018
Your writing is A
Boogum chapter 30 . 9/10/2017
Loved this so much!
Boogum chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Loving this beginning!
EdgarAllenPotato chapter 30 . 6/20/2017
What a helluva read this was. Really enjoyed it! Thank you for putting the time and effort in writing this piece.
wombat85 chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
That was such a strong ending. And I love how their relationship ended. Faye continues to develop in this story and I love that. I really hate how most stories keep her the same as in the show before she regained her memories. She changed in that moment and grew up a little. Yes, she would still be sarcastic, feisty, and a bit childish about things but she would grow. And this fic shows that. With little things like changing her outfit (which I totally believe she would do after having a sense of self again since I always thoughts that outfit was a representation of what she thought of herself before) and paying her debts. And I love how you managed to fill in pieces of Spike that fits so well with his growth as well. For once, I believe him to feel free and actually alive. You explain his tie to the past and newfound revel in the present. It's a wonderful portrayal of both characters.
wombat85 chapter 18 . 3/31/2017
Your dialogue has been top notch. You've done an amazing job constructing each of their characters and how their words represent them
shichiyou chapter 24 . 3/22/2017
witchy with desire is my new favourite phrase
Guest chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
Amazing. ..i rrally love your fic, happy ending and finally a fic where poor faye is not rape, or a loss soul without spike, i mean she is a cool character and i love you gave her an important role, cz she is not one to be drooling all over for spike either. ..
Anyways. .really well done
Requiem17 chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
I fucking love all of this fucking story.
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Stuck in traffic, reading this, and adoring the present tense. They feel alive, like I'm watching them.
mannaajzi chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
whoaaaa omg this story is so beautiful and underappreciated and i wanna lick it clean of all its sharp, gooey goodiness and amazing, weirdly poetic writing and perfect characterization - the actions and the dialogue everything is spot-on, i could picture them all in my head so vividly - while also grounded in the actual backstory and not like floating-in-a-vacuum-unattached-to-canon kind of blissfully oblivious fiction

MOARRRRRRR please? 3