Reviews for Karma
inkedvigilante chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
I agree to the reviewers before me, that this fic is one of those rare gems that keeps you reading all night. This fic had sweet moments, and thrilling adventures that it almost felt like watching a second series for the anime. Like I have said before, you know these characters very well, and developed them further in your story with some bit of angst and laughs along the way. I have some favourite chapters in this fic, like favourite episodes in its series, from the Lobsters cooking, to Faye getting a Wildcat, and another handful of moments in between. This is just awesome!
Thank you for this wonderful Spaye story! It's a memorable one. :)
inkedvigilante chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
My goodness, I have to say this is a really strong chapter!
I am happy to find a S/F fic that really builds from the series and this chapter really dove into the missing moments we needed to see. You wrote Spike and Faye in character in here, and so far, this chapter really striked me as a character developing chapter for both of them. Spike opening up his sad story with Julia and Vicious, and Faye's return with how her past and her experience temporarily leaving the Bebop, is a memorable conversation in this fic so far! This is one of those moments that could've added more to the anime series, making this fic, a really good read as a sequel. This is an entertaining one!
Thank you for writing this, and diving us deeper into Spike and Faye post-series. I can't wait to read the rest of this fic! Again, kudos to a great chapter on this one!
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Just found this fic (late, I know). I wasn't too enthusiastic, because I've been trailing through a few Bebop fics for ages and only found a couple that I really like, but I'll admit that you had me hooked from your disclaimer in this chapter (1). It made me giggle and I carried on reading, and I'm loving it already. It's bedtime for me now (sigh), but I can't wait to continue reading tomorrow! :)
Cosmic Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hey there, absolutely loved your fic. Tbh it's the only fic In the bebop universe that I will love. Truly stayed with the characters and I loved that. I must say though - don't regret the cursing, seriously. If you censored spike and Faye in the least then it wouldn't be them imo. So, if that sequel ever does come, I would say keep doing you.
Anazarel chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
and another thing: I think you said at some point that you had some lemony fics lacking a solid plot buried inside your hard drive. I wouldn't mind reading them. In fact, I'd love to ;)
Anazarel chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Great fic, I love it! I've reread it so many times...! Do you know why? I'm so tired of all those Fay/Spike angsty romances... The original anime wasn't so angsty, it had a feeling more similar to the one of this fic. The original characters are sassy and funny, not depressing. Sure, there are wonderful fanfics of this pairing, but after all those tears you just get tired. And "Karma" manages to grab those wonderful characters and put them in a credible situation. You can't help but think: 'That was something Spike or Faye would say'.
And I know a simple romance between them would be hard to pull off, given that Spike was so hang up on Julia, but in this fic you pulled off exactly the same thing I'd thought about it: tRFB was a clean slate for Spike (if we assume he survived). He lost everything in those 2 episodes, now there isn't anything for him out there except for the Bebop. He can FINALLY get over his past, so why not fall in love again? And we all know Faye had a slight crush over Spike in the series, so she's as fine a candidate as any other girl. Spike can't keep looking into the past, because now there isn't any more past to look into, only the present.
So, after that little rant and to sum up, wonderful fanfic, it has it all: action, romance, a tiny bit of angst and lots and lots of Cowboy Bebopness!
animestarz96 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Omg loved it! U should make a sequel! :D
Ghibli Ninja chapter 30 . 10/20/2013
Wow... this was a masterpiece. Even though this was a full on chapter-story, I felt like I could love each chapter on its own. That's how good each part of this story was. Great fanfics on Bebop tend to be some of the best fanfics ever written, and you my man, have just accomplished a great fanfic of Cowboy Bebop.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
well... i guess this is as normal as it's gonna get for these two. it's absolutely adorable!
A Deathless Song chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
This was...holy fuck, it was awesome.

Your writing is engrossing, emotionally evocative, lyrical. It's fluid poetry. And the characterization was so real it gave me goosebumps. You OWNED Spike & Faye. And you wrote them beautifully.

I loved this to death.
cozieatbrains chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
You write really good! I really love the julia and vicious lobster thinggy. And this chapter is just sooo sweet yet very spike and faye too!
cozieatbrains chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Hahaha i just love it when the serious jet is put up in an awkwardly funny situation :))
cozieatbrains chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Of all things that they could be sharing with. A bucket. A puke bucket. Hahha thats still sweet :))
cozieatbrains chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I love this chappy here :)
FernandelDeLaFrance chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Nice, very nice! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Hope you're doing well.
Yours,