Reviews for Karma
ere-melo chapter 30 . 2/28/2010
damn, you are seriously one boss writer.

this was the most epic Bebop fic; I love.
Gabzilla chapter 30 . 1/26/2010
I know this is an old story and I don't even know if you check your reviews anymore, but I wanted to tell you that I loved it.

Thank you.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 29 . 8/10/2009
So I completely failed and put the wrong review to the wrong chapter. So this is to the last chapter.

Anyway, good epilouge. It didn't clash with the story pace and had a good wrap up and summary, particularly for Faye. It also sets a future plan for them, which is pleasent and believable. Nice work.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 30 . 8/10/2009
So I always like to review at the end of the story, not the epilogue, just habit.

To start of with I completely enjoyed this fic. Lovely character development and romance coupled with charming plot arcs that moved the story where it needed to go and complimented the character-based parts. Its well thought out, but very organic and fluid flow.

Also I'm not sure if you planned it when writing or it just kind of happened, but the whole story writing style and tone is completely different at the end than how it started. Definitely got away from the short, snapshot chapters, which works as the story developed.

I liked that you focused on, addressed, and moved on from the "past" and RFB issues rather than languishing in the agnst and drama of Spike leaving and then coming back. Starting with him already back was a good move. I did miss Ed, but I always do, and the story didn't really need her that much, though I'm glad you still mentioned her a few times.

So good plot, developement, fighting and tension. I enjoyed reading it, and did it all in a span of about 10 hours.
Montblanc chapter 30 . 5/29/2009
Oh, my.

This fic is amazing. I don't go through many CB fics these days because most of those I've read were steaming piles of horse dung that put the series to shame. I read Karma in one sitting, I just couldn't stop. The characterization is fantastic, and the SxF parts were done brilliantly. I'm so glad you included Jet, too, the poor bear tends to be overlooked in these kinds of fics. And the writing itself! I envy your talent. Instant fave.
Ayriad chapter 30 . 5/15/2009
I can't believe I missed out on this fic! I'm so angry at myself for not discovering this earlier -.-

I love the pacing of your fic, everything flows and there are no chunky or clonky parts that hinder the storyline. The romantic parts in this story are believable, not forced, and not overdone. I don't detect any traces of OOC-ness at all. Oh, and did I mention I love your Spike/Faye interaction? Your S/F goodness is so godly over any other fic I've encountered, that it just pwns.

Oh, and take a peek right outside your door...there's a hefty amount of junk food stacked up against the wall.

You've made me one happy fan-girl! :D

That said...

Hands down. Best. Cowboy Bebop fic. Ever. EVER!

This is going into my favorites, and you're going to be tabbed as one of my favorite authors - because you're made of just pure win. :)
Rashaka chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Came across this story, couldn't remember if I'd read it, decided to read it anyway. Turns out, I had read it before. But you know what? It's just as awesome the second time around.
leigh chapter 29 . 4/12/2009
spike has me embarrassed now. i also headbutt when... well, you know.

anyway, i have read this story in one sitting, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks for writing!
Batbabe1 chapter 30 . 4/9/2009
Excellent. Fabulous characterization.
SweetFirefly chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
Very, very good. It's hard to see a POV of Spike that really does look like Spike - because the thing about him is that we can never know what he's really thinking. Your depiction of Faye and Jet is also perfect! Congratulations, your story is great! Thanks for sharing your talent with us! And sorry for my English, is far from good.
ChocolateEclar chapter 30 . 3/12/2008
Great job with this. You really captured Spike and Faye, and it had just the right pace for their relationship. :)
Rashaka chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
Loving this fic!

Small colloquialism error in this chapter, though:

"Only one person can sing that badly: Spike when he's three sails to the wind."

Actually, the phrase is "three sheets to the wind" or "three sheets in the wind." A sheet, in nautical terms, is a length of rope connected to the bottom of a sail. When loose or "in the wind" (instead of locked or tied like they're supposed to be while moving) they have no tension on the sail and this allows the bottom of the sail to flop/sway around violently and irregularly, the way a drunken person might. The analogy doesn't make sense if you use "sails" instead of "sheets". Ideally you want your sails, whether one, thee, or more, to always be in the wind, because without wind you have no movement. However- and this is linguistically interesting- if you have your sail edge or bow directly facing into the wind, as "sails to the wind" would imply, you lose forward movement completely and stall in place. This is called "locked in irons", and would probably never used to imply drunkedness.

Just some trivia for today! I'm going to enjoy this fic, it's pretty entertaining so far...
bobalina chapter 30 . 6/27/2007
Aah, Faye turns into a straight dealer. Pah. This is great! Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Conner chapter 30 . 4/16/2007
Goddamn, you have to be one hell of a writer to get a twenty six year old man to enjoy a sappy romance as much as I enjoyed that. I went through a pack of Marlboros just to read it because I couldn't stop angsting about when they'd finally kiss. I laughed, I cried, I read the whole thing in one all-night sitting. In the end, my only complaint was the condition of my lungs. Nice job.
kio chapter 30 . 1/24/2007
i'm astounded this piece of brilliance has only 39 reviews. this is one of the best cowboy bebop fics in the history of cowboy bebop fics. the creme de la creme.

wonderful in-characte goodness and snappy, beautifully articulate dialogue.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »