Reviews for Karma
ADSV chapter 30 . 9/3/2006
Great ending! Wow! I like the headbutting incident. Yea, that's something they would do. And, he would tease her endlessly about it.

"Wildcat" the perfect name for a ship that Faye would own. And I could see Spike looking forward to dogfighting it.

I half expected there to be something about Faye's wound reopening since the bounty kept kicking her there. Oh well. Glad shs didn't bleed to death, would have put a damper on the "getting together" scene. ; )

Great story. Sad it's over.
cannotdisplay chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
aw, are you serious? only two chapter left? oh, i'm not ready for this to be over. anyway, i guess i better suck it up and get on to the reveiw.

great chapter, as always! what else can i say? excellent descriptions of Faye floating in front of Jupiter and the little fight at the end of the chapter. and "aw" for spike giving up the swordfish to save faye. i hope they and the ship make it home safely.

well, i'm looking forward to your next update! even if that means this is coming to a close. and goshdarnit, i can't believe i didn't pick up on those jthm refs last time around.

btw, thanks for the last review you gave for me! i really liked that bit of advice about using the word "said." i often find it hard to choose different words other than "said" so i guess i should stop trying so hard. probably one of many of my worst traits in writing.

well, awesome job! i still love this fic immensely! i can't wait to see how they're actually gonna catch this bounty. seems kinda dangerous...

The Knitting Cinephile chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This is one of the best written fics I've seen in ages, not only because of the good syntax and grammar (oh thank God! someone who know how to use them!) but because the story is intriguing and fresh. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with fanfiction and moving through your chapters. Hopefully that will get rectified soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Rupeshwari chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
No! I don't want it to end. :(

Well, a... post some more of your work if you feel comfortable doing so. Or write some new stuff. Good fanfiction authors can be hard to come by. ;)

You're doing an amazing job keeping everyone in character. The Bebop crew can be pretty hard to write. I also really like your latest bounty. One of the more original criminals I've seen.
Kenta Divina chapter 24 . 8/30/2006
::blinks:: Well, the two of them really took over for themselves didn't they? But it works - in the bizzar ways of Spike and Faye.

Teehee - he made her dinner!
Kenta Divina chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Ya know... I never really thought of Spike ever have been a junkie, but it makes sense. I mean, any human with an ounce of self-preservation would never have hooked up with someone like Vicious in their right mind. And he deff would never have survived.
Kenta Divina chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Teehee... thank you for that - a good analysis of Spike and Faye's relationship. They really would be self-destructive together unless they found a perfect balance.
cannotdisplay chapter 25 . 8/29/2006
ooh, excellent chapters! aw, why didnt i catch the JtHM ref? i read all of jhonen's stuff religiously. please tell me, what was it?

i loved the little conversation between jet and faye in the beginning of chapter 23. and i got a really good feel for the pier spike was at, so props for your descriptions on that too. the woman sailor character was absolutely brilliant, just so you know.

all of chapter 24 was just adorable. "doo-lally"? lol, spike and faye, what a couple. spike's parallels to the lobsters and his past, while being quite hilarious, went pretty deep too. loved how you did that.

faye is a pistol. spike jealous of the fork. i found both of those lines to be especially nice along with the rest of chap. 25. i love how you write. heavy and thick are the only words i can think of to articulate what i think about your style, but they dont do any kind of justice for your real talent.

ah, this bounty sounds like an intersting one.

will spike and faye ever get their time? please update soon! loved it!

ah, PS, thanks for the reveiw for me! i'm so surprised you even read past chapter one. i probably wouldn't have if i could write like you. but thanks again and i'm glad you're hooked and appreciate the Jet-dialogue! and thanks for that bit of criticism. i have to edit that last chapter yet again and what you pointed out about POV was very helpful. so, any more critiques for me? i love to get them and appreciate it oh so much ]

well, once again, excellent job and can't wait till your next updates :)

Kyra1 chapter 25 . 8/29/2006
Oh goodness. Very awesome and true to character. I think my personal favorite line from the new chapters was the one where spike's laughing at himself for being too social. Ha! Really nice job, and that was really pretty clever having the diamon dust in the engine. Yeah...just awesome.

Poor Faye, having to wait around. OH well that's life and I'm surprised she would let him go being as impatient and impulsive as she is. Very cool! Looking forward to more.
redeve chapter 23 . 8/28/2006
I read this whole thing in one night. Its now 2:17 I loved it I really did. The slow escalation to faye and spike's relationship is perfect. I even love jets conversations, Jets character usually is left in the dust in a f/s fic.

applause applause and I hope you continue writing very soon because I await the next chapter.
no name 12345 chapter 22 . 8/26/2006
Ok, first, can I just ask why I have not seen this story before? And second off, why does this story only have 13 reviews?

Girl, this story is amazing. Simply amazing. I really can't explain how much I love this story. It is so different then any other Spike Faye story and to be honest I am not really sure why. I just love it so much. I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. Every line is exquisitely written. I can tell that you put lots of work and thought into this story and I hope that you do continue it.

Also, your representation of the characters seems dead on. I really can picture each character playing their part in this story.

It has been a while since a truly unique, well written Bebop story has been presented on So your story was a wonderful find. Again I ask that you continue this story. Amazing job!
cannotdisplay chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
i abosolutely loved the last two chapters! the karma line in 21 was quite brilliant and i see how it could inspire a whole fic.

spike and faye love is such a insanely detatched kind of love. its like... i dont even know, but you captured it fabuluosly. so great two last chapters!

cant wait for this next bounty hit! she sounds like a nut in a Twinkle Maria kinda way.

update soon and happy writings!

space raider out

xoxo!
cannotdisplay chapter 20 . 8/23/2006
aww, that was so pretty. the imagery and the use of the title of this section into the story were great as well :)

cannotdisplay chapter 19 . 8/23/2006
well, i dont know about you, but I find you to be hilarious! this was quite the 'what the fuck' chapter, but oh so good. i had a smile on my face for the whole read.

well, good on ya!

off to the next few chapters youve updated. yea!

Kyra1 chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
Oh my god. Wow, just wow. Brilliant brilliant. I've read this whole thing in one sitting just now. I've not had the internet in about two or three weeks and I finally get back and find something so glorious. Please keep going. You've got a wonderful way of writing.

Sometimes when you write its almost detached like and it fits so perfectly for the idea of the bebop crew, and then when things need to be personal you rake it on in. A brilliant gem in the midst of all the other fics here. Bloody brilliant.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »