Reviews for Karma
nusia chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
Wow- this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read on this site. Keep updating!
cannotdisplay chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
funny _ just wanted to say that. not much time to say anything else. off to chappy 12
cannotdisplay chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
this story is so fucking amazing! i usually just wait until i have a break to read on this site, but i am actually MAKING time to read this one! i think i only have about thirty minutes left until i have to get off my ass and get to work, but know that i am thoroughly enjoying reading this and dont want to rush it. i want to savor this. i completely envy the way you can structure your sentences.

anywho, havent got to chapter 20 yet, but im sure you did a wonderful job at pulling off all the 'sweetness' you wanted to :)

PS, i absolutely loved that line a few chapters back about faye having an 'invisible fishing wire in her vertebrae connected to his sternum.' simply brilliant

okay, off to read more!

space raider out

xoxo
fragmentedvisions chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
oh my god, its so good, than you for not rushing it into a big lemmony mess. please update soon, please.
cannotdisplay chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
aw, this is so terribly sad/fabulous. im so hooked on this! you gave me some real sweet mental pictures in these first two chapters. sweet as in awesome, not sugary sweet. anywho... i cant wait to go read more! amazing writing so far and i can only imagine this gets oh so much better.

xoxo!
mariamcardoso chapter 18 . 8/18/2006
Damn... It's like Mcdonalds... I'M LOVING IT!

Update soon please!
JessiFaye chapter 18 . 8/18/2006
This is a good story, it actually took two days to read it (I'm not saying I'm a slow reader, I'm just saying I'm not the one who has full property to the computer) I do hope you update this story soon.

I'm now putting this story in my Favorites.
Rupeshwari chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
Good stuff so far. I like your characterizations and the slower pace you're taking w/ the relationship. Glad you're keeping Jet involved as well. Hope to see more soon.

Your settings are set to only recieve signed in reviews, may want to adjust that. ;)
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7