Reviews for What is the Meaning of,

Ps. Two thumbs for you !
The-Icechild chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved it :)
souleatersoulsister chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
haha. Wonderful story. I remember reading another fanfic where one character asked another what the word snog meant since the guy was British and she was Japanese so she had not heard it. In the end he ended up showing her as well.
Neon la'Shadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i laughed so hard my eyes started leaking!
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
yay Drarry! XD I liked this story
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Draco's right, it would have been funny to see Hagrid's reaction to that... Still, funny.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw...he didn't know what shag meant? Funny.
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hi Hiki-chan!

Oh my! This is absolutely brilliant I can't stop laughing. Harry is so innocent and cute! haha It would have been great Hagrid's face if Harry had asked him instead.

I would like to ask if I could translate your story to Spanish, naturally I would clearly indicate that it's a translation and that it's YOUR story. I only want to give the chance to people to read this fantastic one-shot. This is extremely funny and I think we need more humor fics

Bye

Psy
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
xP cute Harry!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ha ha ha ha...that was so funny. It's great because I actually do have a friend who is that innocent. It's too funny.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
RavenRed chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
very funny, great story!
Nayeli chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this was really fun to read, good work!:)
Yuukka chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was amazing!

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,

Yuuka.
cg2006 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
...*snicker* BUAHAHAHAA!

wow.

I still kind of find HarryxDraco slightly weird, but... :D it was funny! hehe.
KnifeGoesDown chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Brilliant, I swear I'll be laughing for days. Oh yeah, I read in your profile that you're hoping to get inspiration for your fics from the seventh Harry Potter book. I wouldn't count on it, but read it anyway!

Anyway, I love all your fics! They're all really mellow. Keep up the good work.