Reviews for On A Day Like Today... ~ FFIX Twisted
Dhampirangel chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
This is very interesting. I have never played 9 so I'm not sure about the original plot, though I would say this a good fic. I'm a little disappointed that it probably won't be continued. Hope that inspiration may come and the story can continue maybe.
Anzer'ke chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Oh noes...it appears this is yet another dead epic...which sucks because it's the best read I've had in a wee while.

Please, if you are out there...continue.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
drifter008 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
i must admit i write orginal stories based off my own imagination nothing from movies or anything, but you...you are a pure genius i must admit i would love if you continue this if there is a reason you won't email me
nick chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
solid so far, and the bowie titles are a nice touch. i hope you pick it back up someday.
Ameki-Elisa chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
This is so cool! Please update soon!
chiafrizz chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Great
Drifter 008 chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE !
Flame Tiger chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
WRITE MORE I NEED TO READ MORE OF THIS!
AJ Jean chapter 7 . 6/7/2003
Please write some more it's one of my few favorite Final Fantasy storys.
SorsX chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
It's been forever since you updated and I'd really love it if you'd continue! So please work on this!
Arasaka chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
well, it looks like Im gonna have to agree with the crowd here.. its a great story, and youve got to finish it wether you like it or not...

its inspired me (along with one other story) to write a FFIX fic! thanx a bunch! ;)
Sora Crescent chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
ALTERNATE STORY! COOL!

Please, could you continue this lovely fic which is so amazing? (I'm very polite, huh?)

Well I was writting an alternative story for FFIX, with Kuja, but I put some characters of Kingdom Hearts. (never published)

Made it at least to the end of disc 1. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
This story is really great but please finish it soon!
Fuchan chapter 7 . 5/6/2002
GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! _ Kewl chapter! Kickasschapter! YEEEEEES YOU GUYYYYS SERIOUSLAY!
Katrina chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
Hello again! I said I was going to read this fic more later and finally I actualy found the time! I've just finished reading chapter two and I must say this is a very well writen story! This is like the greatest work on FFIX section. I hope to read more later on but not today. I have to bake a cake for a birthday party tomarrow!