Reviews for Konoha High School Love
CupButterFlakes chapter 1 . 8/17
I'd say this is 7/10. Hinata is OOC ( Out of Character ), I mean, she's suppose to be shy not whatever she is right now but aside from that it's pretty good so far...
Tiana AmuxYamato chapter 15 . 2/23
I love your was u make another one.I have suggestions:NaruHina,SasuSaku(please make Sakura less bitchier),NejiTen,ShikaTema,SaiIno.U can change I be in name is Fuuka,pale skin,long dark hair under butt,light blue eyes,wears pink and blue dress.I'd like to be with Gaara(I love Sasuke but he has Sakura so Gaara).Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
please make more! :'(
kandita chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I love this chapter
kandita chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Man I really wish u had let her beat Sakura a**
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
i hope you update this story sometime.i really like it.
sam chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
inopig sucks shes ugly
zoey chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww! that was soooo cute! why don't you make more i really want to see more. i know you are busy but please make it asap (as soon as possible)p.s. im enjoying your story espacially the sasuhina parts!
Suraya Bakboord chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Kkyyaaaaaa ?
aceMed chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
next chap, please!
hinata2233 chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
velicity for kiba kei for kankuro
Prince Hina chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
*dumps food on sakura* mwahahahahaha! you'll never catch me!-please updae soon while i run from sakura-
Cookie-Princess chapter 15 . 7/4/2008
THIS IS SO COOL!O PLZ CONTINUE! O ALSO WHO WAS IZUMI GOING TO SAY? (CHAPTER 11) -"Really? But I thought Hinata was going out with-" Izumi started mumbling.- WHO WAS SHE GONNA SAY AT THAT PART? IT SEEMS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A GUY FROM HER OLD SCHOOL! YEA LIKE SHE WAS SECRETLY DATING! THEN SUDDENLY HE SHOWS UP AT HER SCHOOL AND SASUKE STARTS GETTING JEALOUS...WELL THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.!