Reviews for Hi This is Machi
I know this was supposed to be a one-shot, and my personal favorites out of the ones you have made are one-shots...but I think it would be really great if you would continue on this story! Maybe write about how their new life is, or how and react...or maybe Machi could build a relationship with her brother, who might be happy for her after hearing the message she left for their parents! Then, maybe someday, she could tell him that she was never jealous, never tried to kill him.
HatedLove6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aww, I love this one too. Her message on the phone could have been improved, but it's still fine the way it is. The semicolon might have also been over used, but it's fine with me. Love it. I don't think many people write Yuki/Machi, even as you declared that you don't like Yuki. Not many people would write a story with a 'mirrored expression' as my art teacher would say, so good job.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i agree. machi is so much like me and is one of my favorite characters (though i disagree with you about yuki, but everyone's entitled to their opinion) and you captured her perfectly. awesome story!
briellesabop chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
kyah...

that was cute

nicely done _

((heck i should do something for machi...hm))

check out my stuffs too!

have u ever tried writing songfics? its addicting but fun!

ttfn!

briellesabop out ]
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hi, nice story.
RinUtari chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hello,

I felt obligated to look into one of your stories, because you reviewed mine, and read it. I would like to say, that I did NOT waste my time on this one! It was really wonderful, and Machi is my favorite character (I just started writing her into my fic). Anyway, your writing style is fantastic, keep it up!

-Rin
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Ahaha... that was so nice... it made me smile.
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 10/10/2006

I wanna see their babies!

...I'm thinking too far into the future,right?
MeiLei378 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
hey i like it, machi is a cool character. i do wish she would end up with someone cooler than yuki though. he annoys me with all his "i'm selfish" crap. but it was a sweet story. i like the perfection thingie.
NoCareChakara chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
AW X3
JennyKim319 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aww, I love the oneshot! Machi isn't my most favorite character, but she isn't a character I despise or anything. But this oneshot really shows how Machi's life was. Fantastic job on the oneshot, and I can't wait for the next chapter of The Tale of Two Rabbits _