Reviews for GAY Club 1&2
annakas chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Oh boy I definitely looved the sotry. Hysterical.
Ivy-Shinimegami chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
i like this 3rd one better then the other ones. good work. i would like to read more like this
Yoshiko Kyoda chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
omg! I loved that! I laughed, I cried, it moved me. Though I only really enjoyed the third chapter .
Tsunaide chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
That was cute!
kitty98367 chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
is there anather chapter?and if there is please email it to me.
nanashi's girl chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
...
Yoshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
What is with you people? Look, it is perfectly fine to be non-yaoi, but it is not okay to be anti-yaoi. Anti-yaoi means you're anti-gay. Some people like yaoi, some people don't. I understand. But you shouldn't be anti-yaoi (I used to be non-yaoi myself). Non-yaoi means that you don't particularly like yaoi, but you don't flame people for their opinions. Basically, you let people do what they want. I'm not a Relena fan, but I don't care about all the HY/RP stories out there. People have a right to support what they believe in. So please, I'm not asking you to like yaoi, just try to remember that we all have mindful of other peoples opinions and beliefs. 'Kay? Just give non-yaoi a chance.
Kitten chapter 2 . 6/9/2001
I would've signed this review, but I didn't want to wait to write the review. Very good...almost...evil...I'm glad to see a decent strike back on all the yaoi out there(even if it wasn't a 'strike' back, it was still the best written) ahhh, the subtlety...or how ever you spell it...I'm wishing for more.

(for the record, I'm kindof mute on whether or not the boys pair up. It doesn't matter to me, but this is good stuff)
Blind Squirrel chapter 3 . 6/9/2001
well you had me fooled (is it really fooled if it's a diferent version?) either way I loved it, and as hard as it is to beleive parts 1 and 2 too. But Three was just the best (121 forver). I especially like the line when Hilde asks Heero if he's gay. that was tooooooooooo funny
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 3 . 6/9/2001