Reviews for Lovesick Sleeping Beauty
Nina chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
By "a few minutes" do you mean "a few hours"? Because otherwise the side effects would pretty swiftly kick in... :S
Nina chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Errm.. Why is she crying over something as trivial as that? Seriously, a school play (or whatever it is) isn't
really a reason to get THAT upset.
Please don't misunderstand me. I know I'm bringing a lot of criticism, but I actually do like the story. There are just a few points of it that I think are either weird or unnecessary. Or just plain bad.
Nina chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Aaaargh!
So much "Huh"! ME NO LIKEY!
I'm sorry, but really you did not need ANY of them. AT ALL! It would have been FINE without!
Nina chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
This seriously sounds like a plan Lee could be making in Naruto SD. LOL XD
Nina chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I must say. The Lee-Gai scene:

HEAD ON! *Does nice-guy-pose* ;D
Nina chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Aaaaaand now you're overusing the CAPS LOCK. A lot. I don't really imagine, Ino would SCREEEAAM at Shikamaru, just because he's being a bit witty. Sorry for all this criticism :(
Nina chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I REALLY think you're overusing the word "Huh".
It's EVERYWHERE! And I don't think, that's normal in a regular everyday conversation.
Neither is yelling LOUDLY to yourself.
Nina chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I like it. And the former chapters, I just didn't feel like reviewing those.
BTW: You know the Korean drama tv-show, Missing You/I Miss You? Well the hairclip-thing reminds me of it. And what is it with the nosebleed thing? They do it ALL THE TIME in Naruto, and I DON'T GET IT!
It's frustrating... :(
Nina chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
At what pm?
ayame2618225 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
how could it be angst?its too hilarious ahahaha Gai and anko makes a good couple...and kakashi being so sarcastic hahaha cant help myself rolling in my bed laughing out loud...geez it makes me giggle like a high school student...
H0pele55 R0mantic chapter 22 . 9/2/2009
i loved it inoxshika are awesome i found this story to be more humor in my book i love the fart scene when they were pretending to be sound ninjas lol too funny but good job story is def worthy of my favorites :)
mood ink chapter 22 . 2/13/2009
a very cute and funny story!
Nichi Nara chapter 22 . 6/5/2007
loved it. but i have one question. How was that angst? otherwise i thought that it was great!
Nichi Nara chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
i am cracking up here. it is really hard to keep quiet.
Alli Cullen chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Very Nice. You truly are one of my favorite authors.