Reviews for Fanfiction
comealongpond chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Oh my god. I know this story's old but it is AMAZING. I LOVE IT. :) Such adorable Loliver stuff in here.
vicious vicki chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i just wanted to say that i love how you didnt end it with lily and oliver getting together like most

writers seems better to me that way.

i like stories like this one were the "sidekicks"

find love and not nesseciarly that the main character does...awesome

keep writing

vicki
vimmi chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
i thought that was so cute especially the part

when oliver said that he hated when the main character and the best friend get together,and how the sidekicks are just as good together.

when reading the second chapter i wondered for a minute or so if oliver or miley or even lily wrote the story about lola/orion...that would be funny
grnsthnwblck chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
You are aware the main character in Harry Potter is Harry, right? And his BEST friend is Ron, then HERMIONE! That would mean Harry and Hermione end up together.
cat-of-luck chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I don't get why he stopped reading...aw... I suck.
chucklesmonroe chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aw that was wel gud!

Yue even added HP!

R/H 4Life!

Loliver is great!

All yur stories r wel gudd x
JulianaGrace chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
SOO GOOD! Please make it into a story! I LOVED IT!
Troyella411 chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
OH MAN! continue please? with pretty sparkly cherries and yummy sprinkles on top?
troyella411 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
i TOTALLY agree! yes! i love lilly's and miley's and oliver's sounds cute too! RON AND HERMIONE SHIPPERS WILL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD! (along with harry/ginny and lilly/oliver!)
the real Violet Parr chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
This is a very funny story! I like it.
Yourss Truly chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
i liked that alot! it was so cute! it was funny how they were reading all about themselves. ;p;
SimplyAMemory chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Please please please write more! That was great and I'd love to read humor! Please update or write more or whatever you wanna say! :)
SmylieLove chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
I like it
simplypink chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I always enjoy your stories!

just yeah it was fun to read...

with the fanfiction with zac hilarious! i always kinda hate those !
liler91 chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
it was great, as usual. but why as oliver dreading reading the rest? (sorry im just really tired right now and im not catching things really fast)