Reviews for Enchantress
While you’ve developed an interesting plot you needed to pour more life into it. The characters came off as bland and two dimensional, lacking the level of depth and character each person has. Understandably it’s difficult to write from multiple different personalities and provide an element of people having more conflict in their individual lives than within the main storyline. An example of this could be found in the dialogue between the sand siblings and Minako. You didn’t vary the way the characters communicated in the slightest and while it’s understandable for a high ranking ninja, jounin, to speak formally they’re more likely to act naturally after the mission. Another criticism I wanted to add is the inconsistency. In one of the earlier chapters Sasuke Uchiha was giving orders to Neji Hyuga who is, at the time of this story, a jounin. If you don’t provide details on something being different than in canon then the reader will only assume that it’s parallel to canon. Overall I was interested in your story, and hope that the reviews you received for this story helped you better yourself as a writer.
We all know shit gets serious when we see the title
akai ringo chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
when will u update chp 18
luvnaruchan chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
can you please continue? the story is intriguing! i want to know what happens next!
Review byTiro102 chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
This chapter is well done in my eyes as the fight scene realy captures the tension around the charictors. I realy like the idea of adding an evil organisation thatwas encountered in eariler chapters to be the main villions.

However there is still the matter of this being a story that naruto has his gender changed but there is no suspission about what happend to naruto. This story needs to have the aspect of the supprise/shock/horror that his friends slowly put together the truth behind minako is actualy naruto. Instead of just making the White fox just errase the memory of anyone who gets suspistous. Or this story could turn out to have a dramatic turn abou. Of something like people find out then start to help take down this evil organisation.

Overall this story is nicely doe and i can't wait to see what happens next. You should be veery proud that I have read so many of these types of storys and this one has got to be the one with most potential if the gender bending theme turns out right. This story just need the drama that uses the gender bender naruto right and if you are trying to make there become love between the charctors like naruto and suske don't fall into the trap that lots of people ruin there stories with as the two charictors fal in love having a female to male serious relationship then naruto suddenly decides to turn back into a guy then it becomes a male to male relationship. (if you decide to go down this route don't give naruto give birth then turn naruto back into a guy)

well that the review it may be short but it is really a promising story with good vocabulary and grate story board of the legand, realy inventive.
If you have any questions about the review then you can reply to
Thanks for the grate read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You should also beqr in mind his fathers nake is minato
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter, but I think you should spend more time on the jutsu name types.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter. I like Minako's outfits.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter, but you need to change the jutsu names from japanese to english.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter and I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Interesting and complex I like it keep. Going!
Chad Jimenez chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Your really talented...You should continue making fanfiction. Chad Jimenez ['-'] ['0']
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Not bad all you can do is get better...Chad Jimenez
Alabee Hina-Maple chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I greatly enjoyed this story for several different reasons. Your idea and plot line for this story is very original though of course it has elements of previous story plot lines but done in a completely different fashion that I though was quite original. I absolutely love stories of the gender bender type mainly the ones where a male character is turned into a female character through some sort of circumstance and it is even better when they learn to accept their changes instead of fighting against it tooth and nail which can be annoying unless done in a certain way. Anyways like I said great story and I hope to see you continue this story soon since I have such a horrible time finding good gender bender stories which I always hate and when I do find a good one it is usually very short and leaves me feeling unsatisfied. Thank you for providing me with a wonderful story for entertainment which is just the type of story I needed to excape from my horrible week filled with the death of my friend and other horribly depressing and anxiety filled stuff... and reading is my short escape from reality which is my only form of finding a calming effect in my hectic life so thank you and please continue this story hopefully in the near future... I will be watching for updates _ *huggles* thank you again and you have some talent at writing and creating well thought out plot lines, it would be a shame to see such a story with much potential die out without being completed or in the very least continued for a couple more chapters. *bows in a show of appreciation*

From,
Alabee Hina-Maple Ann Mari Pijorski
(Or Hina for short _)
HopeSeiketsu chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
While I am not an actual author i do enjoy reading and if it wern't for my writing\learning disability called disgraphia i would be a writer because i have an interest in it. Also i must say tat your writing is very well written. Especially when it is not your native tounge... or even beter if it is because sadly for the most part japanese have better grammer...