Reviews for Enchantress
Review byTiro102 chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
This chapter is well done in my eyes as the fight scene realy captures the tension around the charictors. I realy like the idea of adding an evil organisation thatwas encountered in eariler chapters to be the main villions.

However there is still the matter of this being a story that naruto has his gender changed but there is no suspission about what happend to naruto. This story needs to have the aspect of the supprise/shock/horror that his friends slowly put together the truth behind minako is actualy naruto. Instead of just making the White fox just errase the memory of anyone who gets suspistous. Or this story could turn out to have a dramatic turn abou. Of something like people find out then start to help take down this evil organisation.

Overall this story is nicely doe and i can't wait to see what happens next. You should be veery proud that I have read so many of these types of storys and this one has got to be the one with most potential if the gender bending theme turns out right. This story just need the drama that uses the gender bender naruto right and if you are trying to make there become love between the charctors like naruto and suske don't fall into the trap that lots of people ruin there stories with as the two charictors fal in love having a female to male serious relationship then naruto suddenly decides to turn back into a guy then it becomes a male to male relationship. (if you decide to go down this route don't give naruto give birth then turn naruto back into a guy)

well that the review it may be short but it is really a promising story with good vocabulary and grate story board of the legand, realy inventive.
If you have any questions about the review then you can reply to
Thanks for the grate read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You should also beqr in mind his fathers nake is minato
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter, but I think you should spend more time on the jutsu name types.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter. I like Minako's outfits.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter, but you need to change the jutsu names from japanese to english.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great job on this chapter and I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Interesting and complex I like it keep. Going!
Chad Jimenez chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Your really talented...You should continue making fanfiction. Chad Jimenez ['-'] ['0']
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Not bad all you can do is get better...Chad Jimenez
Alabee Hina-Maple chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I greatly enjoyed this story for several different reasons. Your idea and plot line for this story is very original though of course it has elements of previous story plot lines but done in a completely different fashion that I though was quite original. I absolutely love stories of the gender bender type mainly the ones where a male character is turned into a female character through some sort of circumstance and it is even better when they learn to accept their changes instead of fighting against it tooth and nail which can be annoying unless done in a certain way. Anyways like I said great story and I hope to see you continue this story soon since I have such a horrible time finding good gender bender stories which I always hate and when I do find a good one it is usually very short and leaves me feeling unsatisfied. Thank you for providing me with a wonderful story for entertainment which is just the type of story I needed to excape from my horrible week filled with the death of my friend and other horribly depressing and anxiety filled stuff... and reading is my short escape from reality which is my only form of finding a calming effect in my hectic life so thank you and please continue this story hopefully in the near future... I will be watching for updates _ *huggles* thank you again and you have some talent at writing and creating well thought out plot lines, it would be a shame to see such a story with much potential die out without being completed or in the very least continued for a couple more chapters. *bows in a show of appreciation*

From,
Alabee Hina-Maple Ann Mari Pijorski
(Or Hina for short _)
HopeSeiketsu chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
While I am not an actual author i do enjoy reading and if it wern't for my writing\learning disability called disgraphia i would be a writer because i have an interest in it. Also i must say tat your writing is very well written. Especially when it is not your native tounge... or even beter if it is because sadly for the most part japanese have better grammer...
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
I hadn't come across your story until today so I wasn't 'around' for your two year hiatus but...give how magnificent your story is...I certainly wouldn't mind waiting that long to read more! You...definitely have a very wonderful talent for writing as your chapters...no every sentence you've written has this...flow...to it. I can't really put what I mean effectively into words but...I'm hooked. Completely and utterly hooked!

Signed,

Kit the (Not so) Fiendish Fire Cat!
Crescent Pulsar chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Wait, how did I manage to make the next minimum review? Well, technically-speaking, if you count the same reviewer twice I do make the fifth one...

Ahem. Anyway, I would have reviewed sooner, but stuff came up and many stories slipped my mind. That said, I thought the fight scene was fine, though that mediocre response was partly because the possible outcomes were fairly determinable. Otherwise, this story is still looking good and I'm still intrigued by what happens next. Really, I think this story deserves more exposure; and, while it's not much, perhaps adding it to my favorites will help a little bit. (I'm picky about my favorites, so there's very few of them. And since I've recently become active with my account, I'll be getting some traffic.)

So, yeah, I hope you continue. Female Naruto stories are kinda niche, so the amount of reviews and favorites this story's gotten so far is pretty good if you take that into consideration.
smiles D chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Hi! I'm revewing again if you don't mind, but I forgot a few things in my last one, sorry. Well anyway I think that you should add more swears and insults to your story even if they are censored. I believe this would add more personality to your characters. I also think the relationship between Sasuke and Minako/Naruto is going very slowly. Even though your fic says they're close enough too get married, Sasuke though mentioned a couple of times was only in the first few chapters. My final comment is about Koki, he seems rather weak for being as old as he is he should have learned a thing or two over the years besides those mind tricks. Also considering who his parents are he should be very strong instead of getting knocked out of the fight with just one hit. Though these are just my thoughts I don't know if anyone else thinks the same way so I hope I didn't offend you or anything.
smiles D chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
I love your story it's very detailed and exciting. In fact I actually read every single word, now a days I would just skim through it all. But one thing I constantly notice when I was reading was that almost all of the characters were very OC and used vocabulary they normaly wouldn't. All in all it's a great story and I hope that you don't abandon it. :D