Reviews for Fate
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 7/17
Just treating him caring but normal works. It sucks to have perfect memory after such repeated tortures.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 7/17
I hope you have some of the friends there do their best to call him Dr. Reid or correct others. Not much they could do about the local MD, though.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 7/17
Well dramatized.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/17
Well, the first steps are he appears to have all of his body parts and is alive. I'm sure Aaron will ask for them to either shave his head or find some kind of hair color remover.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/17
Is this from an episode or an original instance. An entire year is a pretty big departure. So far the drama is well done.
RedWizardFox6 chapter 17 . 6/25
Very good
RedWizardFox6 chapter 8 . 6/25
wow...this is a really good intense story!
deannamd chapter 17 . 5/8
please update soon
Tyalieva chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Well, well, looks like you've been lost in space for another 4 years!Sad thing really...:-(
LoganSunshine chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
I've been watching this story for a long time. Glad to see something new on it. Good story.
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I'd think they would have held Reid's apartment longer than a month. But I like your story. chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Aly K, I have been reading this story over and over since 2007, hoping that when I look it up again you will have upadated a little more. It is such a beautiful story. Truly beautiful. You have captured the characters in such accurate and poetic detail. I love how you describe the family, and how you understand each character's relationship to each other so well. And you handle the situation that Reid is in with grace and tact. Every little detail has such a strong ring of truth. This story really inspires me to continue with my own writing. I know it has been a while since you updated, so maybe you don't feel connected to it anymore, but if you have any inspiration left for this story, I think that all the readers would be eternally grateful to you for finishing it.
mollyk5 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I can remember reading this story before, but as life always happens, it sort of disappeared into the doldrums of my mind. I'm recovering from my latest stay in the hospital and just read it again tonight; it blew my mind! You capture the characters so beautifully-their relationships together, as a "family"-and each chapter just seems to make me want more. Is there any more?
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
This is an amazing story! Please continue
pipinheart chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
I love this story, I hope you plan on updating soon.