Reviews for Fate
Tyalieva chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Well, well, looks like you've been lost in space for another 4 years!Sad thing really...:-(
LoganSunshine chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
I've been watching this story for a long time. Glad to see something new on it. Good story.
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I'd think they would have held Reid's apartment longer than a month. But I like your story.
joy.in.the.works chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Aly K, I have been reading this story over and over since 2007, hoping that when I look it up again you will have upadated a little more. It is such a beautiful story. Truly beautiful. You have captured the characters in such accurate and poetic detail. I love how you describe the family, and how you understand each character's relationship to each other so well. And you handle the situation that Reid is in with grace and tact. Every little detail has such a strong ring of truth. This story really inspires me to continue with my own writing. I know it has been a while since you updated, so maybe you don't feel connected to it anymore, but if you have any inspiration left for this story, I think that all the readers would be eternally grateful to you for finishing it.
mollyk5 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I can remember reading this story before, but as life always happens, it sort of disappeared into the doldrums of my mind. I'm recovering from my latest stay in the hospital and just read it again tonight; it blew my mind! You capture the characters so beautifully-their relationships together, as a "family"-and each chapter just seems to make me want more. Is there any more?
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
This is an amazing story! Please continue
pipinheart chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
I love this story, I hope you plan on updating soon.
She Who Wanders In Silence chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Oh hell froze over when reid said nazi literally my heart stopped i was so shocked i've got a eideic memory as well as a photographic memory and this is going as my fave reid sayings also funny thing is i can create pics in my minds as well as little videos and im playing the scene of reid saying nazi over and over again its bloody hilarios
The Queen of Confusion chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Elvenlaughter chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
PLEASE COME BAAAAACK!
KC1965 chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
Amazing story. I'm putting this on story alert just in case *fingers crossed* it's not complete and there is more coming.
Ravnur chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Awesome story! It's great to hear the story from Hotch's side. It's interesting to hear it from Hotch, how they should have protected the baby, and his reactions. Everything is interesting. I hope you will continue this story. Well, it's up to you, but I really hope... :)
lolyncut chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Great story. I wonder if Spencer will ever be the man his once was.

I see you haven't updated since 7-14-11. It' now 9-5-11 and I'm watching a CM marathonon A&E. Sure hope you can update ASAP. Now that Reid is home, I hope he can start getting his life slowly back.
lolyncut chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. I've been so interested in reading your marvelous story that I haven't taken the time to review.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
Oh my GOD! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to find a well written CM story! There are a lot of Reid-Gets-Kidnapped stories out there and I've read most of them. This is the only one where everyone (including Reid) is in character. Most of them have Reid bursting into tears ever twenty seconds. Which is not only annoying, but completely un-Reid. So thank you! I love your Spencer! So realistic. If you don't finish this story I will be muchos sad.