Reviews for Fires Within
Kensy Echo chapter 7 . 4/4
Aww, this is a really heart-warming story~ It's horrible to suppressed your own emotion especially the emotion of someone as passionate as Wolf. But, it is no wonder that Wolf would agree to the 'cure' for the sake of his beloved Yuuri. In the Anime, even Murata said that Wolf is trying his best to make Yuuri a good king. You write the whole story so wonderfully. It is not rushed. You stay patient in showing the part where Yuuri gradually realized his own feeling for Wolf, or for him to make Wolf believed that he really loved him. That's why I feel comfortable in reading your story, or in other word it's easy to read. Even myself missed the 'wimp' comment from Wolf eventually D: *sob*

Thank you for the story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
This is the kind of plot I have always wanted to read. This is absolutely a delight to read.
Tainted-Haert chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
This made me cry a lot and i fucking love it so much
()(ಥ_ಥ)(﹏)
Aliko Kinav chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
This was amazing. And very well written.
Nickesha chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Love it
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I really love this story! Normally the situations they're put in here would make me laugh maniacally, but instead many make me teary.
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I love the writing and I love this story. I've always thought about scenarios like this with Wolfram, and this one exceeds my expectations!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Lovely and well written. I love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Oh my this is so wonderful and beautiful! The story was so great! The whole story was flawless I really loved it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
*sobbed*

This is Beautiful !

It was sad that Wolfram was Dying because he lost his passion of magic ! D':
He was hurt both Outside and Inside !

And Yuuri realised what he lost when Wolf changed was really really great conflict !
His fear and determination was Great. His Protectiveness even few Jealousy was Nice.

I'm just so glad this is end up with Happy Ending !
I want to cry again now !
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Nawww this was really cute:)
I feel sorry for Wolfram that he felt he had to sacrifice so much, but I really like the idea of passion and the connection to his magic. I liked how it wasn't looked at as a bad thing by the end, and how Yuuri actually enjoyed the attention he got from it, even though sometimes it could become too much.
This was written pretty good too!
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Loved this.
Tsuki107 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Adorable story :)
BlackAngelWhiteDemon chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Owwwww. It was so cool! I liked this story a lot! I had never considered the possibility of such a dramatic change in Wolfram, but I really think Yuuri would act exactly like in your story! Great Job,
bobbyneko chapter 7 . 6/12/2014