Reviews for Pirate Children
allisvanity chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really enjoyed this. I'd write specifics, but I'm really sleepy...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
This was cute. I'm sad the story is over. Thanks for sharing!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I could see this whole dinner scene actually happening. Great job with the character's individual tones.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
"Uh, 'cause she can kill us with her brain. I'm not taking that chance." This child cracks me up.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I hope there is reconciliation between Zuri and Inara. I rather like Zuri. But Noor's a girl again. I'm thoroughly lost. And is Leila Lee's last name Lee, and not Tam, or is Lee her middle name, like her mother?
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great chapter! Though I can't help but notice you changed Noor's gender halfway through...
lychee loving chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
If it were at all possible, I think I could have contracted diabetes along with the cavities I got from this. Good gracious.

I loved this too much. It's not realistic, but at this point it doesn't really matter because if it were at all realistic, I would be sobbing over tragic endings by now. And so, fluffy, syrupy sappiness is a very welcome change - especially since it's the kind that doesn't sacrifice the crew's character in the least.

Awesome work for this!
rawpotato chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I like that... throwing in the spanish. Very nice.

I forgotten how amazing this was.
rawpotato chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I figure it's about time I came and review these things, having read them already. Don't expect a lot of awesome wit from me, but I appreciate your story, and this world.

Plus, your review count will go up, so... holla!
Geeky13 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Great and crazy life with Serenities crew!
KrisEleven chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Very cute! I love the little ones. You have made individual characters that all leap out of your stories. The way you portray the crew keeps them true to how they act in the showmovie. I am so impressed with these fics. Maybe next could be one that doesn't focus so much on Mal and Inara. Not that I don't like the way you write them. I do. ()

So, I'll be waiting for your other stories, and until then, these are going in my favs!
LadyPup chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
Wonderful story. I love the way you did all the canon characters. Somehow you kept them in character. The reacuring broken-tea-pot theme is perfect Mal and Inara love-arguing. Everyone wonders why Inara left Shinon (sp?) in the first place, and you did a masterful job explaining it. I would say more, but I'm hungry, so I'll leave you with: I love it, and the sequel, and please write more.

question: Did The Big Damn Movie ever happen in this? If so, How did you make this work?
garden-crafter chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Hurray for a a great beginning, and for writing a tale about KIDS ! Thanks for writing this !
just slummin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
What a delightful fantasy look at a future minus the complications of the present Firefly 'verse. Nice thought that they got it right in time for the kids! Shiny!
Isaboo chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
hehehe, made me laugh, and made my Ma give me weird looks! HUZZAH! good story!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »