Reviews for What happened?
super.happy.fun.time chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
This is awesome please update again soon...-
korip 1994 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Next chapter please.
korip 1994 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
The Alchemist is Chiro's dad?Now I seen everything.
korip 1994 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Holly crud, Chiro's suicidal!
Anime fan chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
baylee1100 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
please please update this story
DarkLadyIreth chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Please update this one too! I'll give you cookies!
ActionLovingGal chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was awesome! I love stories with SK or the alchemist as chiro's it up!
ActionLovingGal chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was awesome! I love stories with SK or the alchemist as chiro's it up!
rayray89 on deviantart chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
wow that is like the story i put up in my journal entry

what rc sees

****flash back****

We both where young and crazy but her and me were off training. She went to train at a world that protected the power primate and to learn to be better then she was. That is where she met the Alchemist there and they became good friends as time went on when there training was dun I came to pick her up. She was 17 at the time and need 4 more years of training at the rider center with me so once I got there she was saying good bye to some young boy so I went in to her mind and ask “are you coming the riders are not very patient you know” I said then to hear what she was saying to him “so you live on Shuggazoom well after my last part of training I will love to come and help you out” she said with a smile on her face. “Here take this I think you will like it” he said handing her a golden nickels with this strange green color in the center. “It has a part of the power primate in it and it will show you what I am doing when ever you won’t to know” he said placing it on her neck. “I must go for my friend calls me out for I must go and I shall be off but I will return to see for you have a sweet sole” as she terns to go to me “bye” she yell out to him with a wave once she was staled up on me and blow him an air kiss as she left. So for the past 4 years we trained and learned of many things to used later in life but she always love to take out there neck less and look at the lovely color and ask to see him at work then once we where dun with are training we went to Shuggazoom. Then we went out to find where he was then once we did he built us a secret room for us to live there and later she was marred to the Alchemist as time went on we where as to do a job and when we when to this plaint the humans colored some of the monkeys there was a black, black/red, yellow, blue, light blue, dark green, green, red, and purple color monkeys. They where babies there parents where killed by a gun man. When he sow them he toke them in as family and as the years past they made a 2 teem to help out the 1 teem but never finished the pilots some thing happen to them after she had finished the Fist Rocket 3 and the Foot Crusher Cruiser 6 had been finished for some time and when he tolled her she was filled with swore. After that 2 days later she tolled him that she was pregnant he was in shock. “I am a father now” he said with joy in his heart as he came over to give her a hug “come have a set” as he lead her to the char to sit in once she did Mandarin came and sat on her lap. “Hi Mandarin I see you like my belly” she said as she petted him as her love the Alchemist sat down across from her as he did Nova came over and sat in his lap “have you herd you will now have a younger brother Nova” he said patting her head. “I am not so sure about this because I think he is need in the future not here” she said her smile fading from her face and his as well. “why are you having my and yours kid sent to the future why not rise him my self with you” he ask her “when a rider files like the her kid is need in the future then let him go to the future” she said to him “fine he can go to the future then” he said sadly to him. Later that day we went to see timena the human and time lesa the dragon when we did she said to have her go to the future 49 years later. When she did it was at the end of her pregnancy once she was there at that time she meet a man named Carmen he love her and when she had her baby she ask if he will raise him. “so what is his name” ask the doctor to the new mother “his name is chiro” she said holding him in her arms “what is his entire name pleas” ask the doctor to her “chiro keren A shale” she said looking at him “ok for the A part will it is it shouter for sum thing” he ask “yes it is shorter for some thing elates but jest chiro keren A shale on his card if you don’t mind” she said. After living her pore baby with the man and left for her time all was fine for 1 year so she went out to see if her husband was ok to only vanish and die by the skeleton king’s hand.

****end of flash back****
PhantomBrat chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
please update
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
really good
mystery1312 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
that was great.i red all of your stories now!and i think this is the second greatest story next to pure of heart.i cant wait to see what happens next but take your time.
GreenPurple18 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
you're gonna update soon right? this is good and i love it!
Gabby1234 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow this is really good. You should think about continuing