Reviews for Sweeter Than Revenge Is Plotting
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/29
Haha lol XD
I'll have to read the cake incident. Lol! That was hilarious! I love the imagine of Elrond being ... Humorous. Like telling Estel to remain dead. Lol! Playful Elrond and Legolas is hilarious! I love this! :P
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/19
*rolls on the floor laughing*
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
*applauds* I got your name on one of my fav author's page. I can see why!

Wonderful story.

~~Tari,
Nebraskafan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I'm glad that I read "Ada's Special Green Cake" before I read this! Hilarious as well, my friend! I am once more going to die of mirth. *playful glare* Well, maybe I should glare at Lord Elrond and Legolas, it was all their fault! *turns other way*

I wish I could somehow know what happens to the twins as well! Great job! I love fics where Legolas, Aragorn and Elrond show their crazy, fun side, and this did great justice! ;0)
Fire's Serenade chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Woot! Go Elrond! I love Elrond. *hugs* hahaha. I wonder how the twins will react. You should tell us! :) Pwease? I wanna' know!
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Sweet revenge. I like it. Would of loved to see the prank Aragon pulled before that.
BloomFanatic95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
hahahahaha! cool!
ElfPrincess311 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMG...That was awesome..._ Love the fact that Elrond and Legolas planned the entire thing...AWESOME!
Venomous Guise chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Good job
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OH that's funny!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Lol! Oh man was that bad! I loved it, and YOU NEED TO ONE WITH THEM PRANKING THE TWINS!

_

InuNightWalker
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Aw it's such a strange sight to see Elrond playing a prank...strange but fully enjoyed. Very cute.
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
ROTFL! That's a great idea! I've ~got~ to try that sometime. Oh yeah the cake thing. I bet Estel was on such a sugar high from that one. Legolas and Elrond are gonna have to watch their backs for a while or the twins and Estel are gonna get some revenge. Or at least the twins. Estel might get it out of his system with the twins.
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Bwahahahaha! I was laughing my ass off!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
LOL, poor Aragorn! :D The first part with Aragorn as a corpse was so funny! “Estel! It seems that you cannot handle remaining dead as you should.” - *giggle* I really didn't expect the cold water, I flinched right along with Aragorn! That was mean - and I already pity Elladan and Elrohir. *eg* Remind me never to fall asleep in the Hall of Fire. ;-) That was just the right story to cheer me up! Hehe.