Reviews for Why do we write this?
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful :)
Charlie Sanders chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Not my cup of tea, not funny, not sexy, not informative, not anything but a confused ramble. On a 1-10 scale this rates a 2, not worth my time to read such crap.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
...Tara did SO not fancy Giles. Ever. Shoo.
filmFreak1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very nice...basically tells what fanfic is all about. Other than the obvious lack of profanity which did not mar the original version of this, I think that if Kevin Smith wrote an exchange of words about fanfic, it would resemble something like this. Very well done!
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You copy and pasted this from your aff version. I can tell because the old aff system used to mess up words occasionally and this copy contains the same kind of aff errors. Spell check it and you'll see what I mean.

Your needless (and humorous) censoring is incomplete. Either drop the censoring and up the rating to M or complete the censoring.
Ravin' Raven chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Very interesting. I like how psychological it all got, the bit about the male psyche was interesting (men are too confusing and contradictory...). The different situations and solutions towards the end made me laugh suprememly hard. A Favorite story for sure!

raven
MadTom chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Great! Anything that makes me laugh this much, is so "fourth wall" surreal, and is this insightful psychologically has to go on my Favorites list!

Just one question: Did you intentionally leave in so many typos to make a point about bad writing?