Reviews for They'll Get There
brenneth chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
good job¡

i can't wait for the next¡

you will do it right?¡

i hope it will be here soon
OutlawsLady chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Loved It!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Seriously, they'd better get there before I start growing a beard...
astrakane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
sque! so cute and nice _ you're such a good writer
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Awesome! I loved the fact that it was Angela and Cam's point of view. I hope that you update soon! Thanks!
WOATCAPIITON chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
OMG you are, officially, my favourite writer on FF now. I just love the way you write and you have this amazing ability to make their feelings so simple, their reasons for their hesitancy so believable and understandable, if that makes any sense at all! Every story of yours just keeps getting better! *Goes off in search of more stories from you...*
canthereisto chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i actually feel sympathy for the woman! that is a testament to how good your writing is, this was a great little fic!

Ava
artigiano chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i loved it! please PM me all the spoilers you know, because i want to know what happens! :)
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ever since I found out about that little spoiler...I've been so mad. But it things work out the way you wrote it...then it will all be good.

Wolfy
ShizueAoki chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
For a minute, I was worried. But now, I think I'll like Cam. All the promos were saying she was a well, you know, uh, biotch? But now, I think things are gonna get good;);). *In the promo that aired after the Aug. 8 rerun, Brenn caught Booth and Cam necking and glared at her like STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU* Use that in a flashback :).

-Yarinka :P
Tozzyoby chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This is perfect. I love it. You have the characters perfectly and your descriptions give a lot to go on whilst encouraging the reader to fill in the gaps. Bravo!
antiquiities chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh my goodness, this was so sweet and so true, everything you described is totally what could be said or done on the show. Its brilliant and now you've made me want to see Season 2 even more.
siapom chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw. I needed that after seeing those "spoilers". Great interpretation of possible future events. :)
silverjazz chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! I loved it. You are an amazing writer. So, I knew that this woman, I guess its Cam, don't really remember who she is, and Booth were together at one point (it was in the previews). This just really gets me excited for the new season. But how do you know what episode it is already? Have you seen the new episodes? If you have, oh man, you are so lucky! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
OH! I loved this! Keep the Spoiler Fics coming please! Reading those Season 2 sides is making me crazy! I love that you filled in the gaps and answered the questions left hanging in my head. Thanks!