Reviews for Harry Potter and The Shades of Grey
mckertis chapter 2 . 8/1
Uh, i thought it would be an interesting story, but matching Harry with a slut ? I'm out.
lmill123 chapter 3 . 6/20
This is a very good story even though I am NOT a Ginny/Harry fan. Mainly because Ginny had always been the number one fan girl and believed all those stories written about him. The only ones that had ever seemed to see Harry as a person and not some myth was Hermonie and Luna.
buzzbumble chapter 15 . 6/1
i actually like your pansy character in this ..Pity she wont be in the main new story..Great story anyway..
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 4/12
Great work so far !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/12
Intersting.
wow I've never liked the Harry Ginny pairing either but I did not mind her in this story nor did I wish her to die that way. Thinking back on her interactions, she was not really well developed in this story so I should not be surprised. you relied on cannon (which isn't much ) to give her personality. So i guess great job!
nkh1 chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I am sorry that you are not happy with this story the way it is. Having Pansy as a main character, the death of Ginny, the Love of Hermione, the fighting and all the rest that have made this story so great. I will be hoping that the new story using this one as the base is just as great. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best I would rate this a 100...
BarbedCaress chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
But... this is the first story to make me like Pansy!
DEBob19 chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
The premise is nice, although I could do without Harry/Ginny, it gets so boring and I personally find her an unlikable character. But it's the AN about lack of sex that's turned me off. Abused, used, manipulated kids don't become romantics. Added to his apparent maturity in other areas, and his idiocy (and it is idiocy) in that one stands out too much and seems like you're trying too hard. Harry wouldn't know love if it bit him on the ass and stole his wallet. Lust is a natural emotion, and ones teens normally act on. It annoys me to no end when people write about situations like this and then pretend that it's somehow normal or righteous to act like a repressed prude.

The writing itself is good. The premise held promise. Good luck with your writing, but I think I'm probably done.
Harriverse chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
What? No Pansy? How will you shade Harry grey? Does that mean Ginny will be alive again?

and what do you mean plot holes? Just because a registered defender agrees to seek help from Harry when she could just rely on her organization is not a plot hole! And Voldy and Snape spending all that time and not reading Harry's mind? Who noticed?

This is a really intense and fast paced story with a kick -butt Harry and friends. Can't you leave it up as it is and just write abandoned?
Harriverse chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Yes, the war will end soon. But you've already got unknown pure-blood elite planning his destruction. Evil much?
Harriverse chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
I hate to pick on such a wonderful story, especially when you were brave enough to kill a main character. Does this mean Harry will have sex now? But that last sentence is killing me.

Did you ever see the book "Eats, Shoots and Leaves?" You have the same problem as that title was addressing. You make it sound like Nott's cousin runs, hunts, and gets eaten. I am certain you meant to say "Instead he ran, hunted and eaten every day." Much more gruesome if you ask me. The other way makes it seem like he has time to look for food!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Pansy won't be the main character? That's too bad. There's tens and tens of thousands of H/H and H/G, and very few Harry/Pansy/ I thought Pansy's introduction to the story was the best part, frankly.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of H/H or H/G, and don't read them anymore. It got boring the thousandth time I read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
I truly dislike when Hermione makes 'demands' of Harry's belongings. It's in a lot of fics. I think it's the epitome of rude.
Harriverse chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
You know what I want to know? Narcissa bought 4 multi compartment trunks before they were handed over. Each Malfoy was allowed to take their clothes and one item from the estate. What kept them from filling those trunks with enough wealth to start over? And don't forget the Japanese girl. What will that conversation reveal?