Reviews for Harry Potter and The Shades of Grey
omh666 chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
It's 2017 and there's been no new chapters since april of 2015 so... I'm guessing this is abandon? I really was enjoying this story. Here's hoping you get a chance to finish it in future.
omh666 chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Seems you forgot to take out one of your personal notes during the writing process in this chapter.
(... Greyback had disappeared, except the ones around (Get map of Britain, find town of 2-300 population, fairly isolated and near mountains or woods.) He thought ...)
and then again here.
(... and grew, becoming a map of (Whatever town) and everyone looked at it. "We have a few theories about what's going on, but this morning, word came that ...)
Probably a good three or four others too that are all based on that missing information.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I'm a bit confused here. Harry casts spells while he's leaving for the park, then he remarks on how it must be nice to be 17 and able to cast without the ministry coming down on you... Why did he cast earlier if he's aware he'll be getting in trouble, or at the least if he believes he'll get in trouble for it?
CarolWim chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
In 2017, figures like Ron and Ginn Weasley are really out of character. That's a problem with your story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
when i first read your title, i thought it said something about fifty shades of grey
LostDragon49 chapter 15 . 2/25/2017
I truly enjoyedthis story and will Follow it hoping you ccomplete it.
DaveC chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
A lot of you writers do seem to not be able to Finish your story's, just have to live with it I suppose. Good story spoils by the absence of the last chapter.
mckertis chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Uh, i thought it would be an interesting story, but matching Harry with a slut ? I'm out.
lmill123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
This is a very good story even though I am NOT a Ginny/Harry fan. Mainly because Ginny had always been the number one fan girl and believed all those stories written about him. The only ones that had ever seemed to see Harry as a person and not some myth was Hermonie and Luna.
buzzbumble chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
i actually like your pansy character in this ..Pity she wont be in the main new story..Great story anyway..
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Great work so far !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2016
wow I've never liked the Harry Ginny pairing either but I did not mind her in this story nor did I wish her to die that way. Thinking back on her interactions, she was not really well developed in this story so I should not be surprised. you relied on cannon (which isn't much ) to give her personality. So i guess great job!
nkh1 chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I am sorry that you are not happy with this story the way it is. Having Pansy as a main character, the death of Ginny, the Love of Hermione, the fighting and all the rest that have made this story so great. I will be hoping that the new story using this one as the base is just as great. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best I would rate this a 100...
BarbedCaress chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
But... this is the first story to make me like Pansy!